Scalp_net - page 17

kamyar:
hi newdigital

i have been following the elite section almost from begining and among this amount of EA's the only one that affected me so much is scalp_net.i have the EA an the template too but never tested it so far just followoing your results.so here i have some question.it would be nice if u would clarify them:

1-does the EA have certain time for trading.i mean is ther a special time period that the EA works better in it or the ea should be activated 24 hours and during the whole week.

2-condider the EA opend a position(let say a sell one) the trade is running (sl and tp not been hi yet)then we get a buy signal.does the EA closed the perevoius position and open a new one base on the last signal or the EA open another position (buy) or the EA ignor the signals which are givven during a open position.

thanks

kamyar

Yes it should be run 24/7 (or 24/5). I am not doing any manual intervention. As to timefilter so we may produce the statements with timefilter and if it is ok so we (or anybody) can place the timefilter code to any EA.

Usually programmers are coding to have one order per chart at the time. It means new order will not be opened until old one is closed (by sl or tp). It is usually used standard of coding. So, Scalp_net and Scalp_net1.2 was created in this way (and many other EAs).

Pengie suggested that EA opens orders on every filtered signal. It is Scalp_net_1.3 and Scalp_net_1.5.

I have some vision of the situation. May be I am wrong but according to my understanding there are different forex programming schools:

1. It is allowed in "Russian school" to open one order per chart at the time (mainly) and any other way of opennings are not subject for discussion even. And if EA is having many pips per order and trading even one tme per month - so it is very good EA. They don't like MA and everything based on MA. They have "swear-words": when they see something bad somewhere they may say: "it's movings!". It means "it is bad" (direct translation of this slanguage from Russian). They consider that most indicators and EAs should be for free but the ideas can not be for free sometimes. "Members" of this "Russian school" are trades/programmers from Russia, USA and some Asia.

2. In "Western schools" they like to open many orders, like MA as basic indicators and EAs based on movings and like signal trading systems. There are from Russia, USA and the other part of Asia. They may consider that ideas may be for free but some indicators/EAs can be subject of selling sometimes.

It is nothing with nationality and language. And division on the schools is subjective one and they don't identify themselves as "Russian school" or 'Western school". They even don't think about it.

All two "schools" are having their traditions during the many years, different argumentations, proven theories, different published works, completely different forex magazines, coding gurus (who are not connected between each other) and all two schools can prove their ideas about what I said. And all two schools were started many many years ago based on some american or european classical forex books.

There are no any confrontation between "forex programming schools" as they are not contacted between each other a lot (they are devided).

There are forex programmes who are coding on the bound of sciences/schools (most great discoveries were made on the bound of sciences). It is Beluck and Igorad. Beluck is creating the EAs which both schools like. Igorad created StepMA indicators' family which all two schools like. The other very interesting subject (on the bound of sciences) was started by Codersguru (Self-trained MA cross) - there is some thread in public area. I think that it is something important.

Do you remember Igorad's EA based on step ma participating in contest? This EA is openning the orders according to the 'Russian school" vision (one order per chart at the time). Pengie and Codersguru are coding differently. I asked Igorad: "create EA which is openning many orders, at least for contest". He said: "it is not my style of coding". It means it is different schools.

So it was my vision of this situation.

May be I am wrong but i am always looking on the history to understand how it was started from the beginning.

hi ND

i woild like to thank you for your nice and coplete answer.

so as far as i get the point from your answer scalp net just trade one position and it does anyother while there is a open position.ok got it.

so the results of the testing the EA that you update weekly as weekly performance are gotten by this way.

again thanks

kamyar

Scalp_net_V1.2 setting

MaximumRisk =0.15;

DecreaseFactor =3;

ND, please explain the use of these setting.

Thanks

Scalp_net.

M1. EURUSD only.

EURUSD: pips this week 117; pips in total 1018.

Scalp_net_v1.2.

I am testing this version.

M1. EURUSD, AUDUSD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY.

EURUSD: pips this week 117; pips in total 557.

AUDUSD: pips this week 15; pips in total -115.

GBPCHF: pips this week 61; pips in total -385.

GBPJPY: pips this week -3; pips in total -297.

GBPUSD: pips this week -72; pips in total -689.

USDCAD: pips this week -178; pips in total -895.

USDCHF: pips this week -130; pips in total -602.

USDJPY: pips this week -153; pips in total 15.

Scalp_net_v1.3.

M1. EURUSD, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY.

EURUSD: pips this week 15; pips in total 567.

AUDUSD: pips this week -185; pips in total 268.

GBPUSD: pips this week -193; pips in total -616.

USDCAD: pips this week -99; pips in total -1314.

USDCHF: pips this week 14; pips in total 116.

USDJPY: pips this week -231; pips in total -915.

Scalp_net_v1.5.

Contest EA.

M5. EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY.

EURJPY: pips this week -81; pips in total 491.

EURUSD: pips this week -175; pips in total 195.

GBPUSD: pips this week -355; pips in total -764.

USDJPY: pips this week -300; pips in total 75.

smalltalk:
MaximumRisk =0.15;

DecreaseFactor =3;

ND, please explain the use of these setting.

Thanks

It is Money Management (MM). This kind MM is the same with Envelope v2.11. If we change change MaximumRisk to zero so EA will open the order by fixed order site (always 0.1 or always 1 lot). DecreaseFactor is when lot size is decreasing after lossing.

Scalp_net_v1.3 with timefilter.

M1 timeframe.

EURUSD.

+931 pips for 4 months forward testing.

See the statement attached.

newdigital:
Scalp_net_v1.3 with timefilter.

M1 timeframe.

EURUSD.

+931 pips for 4 months forward testing.

See the statement attached.

Hi newdigital, may I know the time filter setting ? Or are you going to post the time filter EA ? Thank you in advance

Scalp_net modification - help request

Dear Friends,

I'm currently using scalp_net 1.3 for my live trading (broker NF). I modified some settings eq: EMA, MACD and SAR, so it can be used on H1 TF on EUR/USD

My question is: can I use the SAR points as trailing stops? How to code it?

I don't want to use the default settings, trailing stop 30.

Please advise

scalp_net 1.3 modification

Dear Igorad,

I've backtested it and got the same result. It's still modifying orders not according to SAR points. It's modifying orders based on regular trailing stop method.

Please advise

fussionjammerz:
Dear Friends,

I'm currently using scalp_net 1.3 for my live trading (broker NF). I modified some settings eq: EMA, MACD and SAR, so it can be used on H1 TF on EUR/USD

My question is: can I use the SAR points as trailing stops? How to code it?

I don't want to use the default settings, trailing stop 30.

Please advise

Which settings are you using for H1 timeframe?

You said that you changed some setings.

Did you see previous post with SAR as trailing stop?