Scalp_net - page 10

newdigital:
You don't need any indicators for this EA. Template is just to understand when this EA is placing the order.

It is not trading very often: one order per one or two days.

If you are using this EA together with other EAs so use Scalp_net_v1.2.

Just want to note that second version of Scalp_net is here.

Ii was posted on this thread so i was talking about this second version which can work with other EAs all together.

It is the "normal" statement for the people who like to attach EA to many pairs.

Besides we have some news: the new (3rd one) version of this EA is almost ready. This version will open the order every time on each confirmed signal.

tatements were updated.

newdigital:
It is new version of this EA: it opens the order on every signal - 3 orders per chart. I am not really sure that this EA is profitable.

You have to change in EA the option MaxOrders=1 to Maxorders=3 to open 3 orders per chart or i don't need to do that?

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
You have to change in EA the option MaxOrders=1 to Maxorders=3 to open 3 orders per chart or i don't need to do that? Fast_cris

In pre-set file I have MaxOrder=3.

But I am not really sure that this version will be profitable.

Because somebody suggested to use every signal to open the order and I am not sure that it is good idea.

Anyway I started the contest right now. So you may wait for the results. I will try to post it weekly. Hope the EAs which I am testing within contest are profitable.

Please find updated statements for all the versions.

Files:
statement_3.htm  37 kb

As some people confused with this EA so I want to say the following:

this EA was designed for EURUSD only. It may be profitable for other pairs as well but it was coded for eurusd.

Hi newdigital...

I have a problem whit this option.

I have this settings:

trailingstopmode=true

trailingstop=30

But the trailing stop not is only for positive side, i have a sell eur/usd and the stop loss is 100 pips, but i have the stop loss 30 pips besite the entry point.

This is correct?

Thanks

Fast_cris