GoldWarrior02b - page 7

I hear a lot of people talking about this Tracert.mqh file, but where is it exactly?

It's not in the zip file.

I placed the Goldwarrior02b.1 in the experts folder, and it's not blue, it has a grey icon on it.

When trying to load it into the chart, this message appears

2006.04.27 13:04:20 Cannot open file 'D:\MetaTrader 4\experts\GoldWarrior02b.1.ex4' on the GBPUSD,M30

and when trying to compile it, I get this error.

Compiling 'GoldWarrior02b.1.mq4'...

'Tracert.mqh' - cannot open program file D:\MetaTrader 4\experts\GoldWarrior02b.1.mq4 (7, 1)

Any one got any clues?

I'm not having much luck here, I'm getting more confused by the minute, newdigital and a few others are able to load these EA's shown in this board, I've tried everyone and either they don't work or using the strategy tester the trades end up as losses.

Could someone help me and let me know which ones are good and work and how to set them up. I've spent the last few hours trying to work all this out and i'm just getting a headache.

Thanks.

FXGuy2000:
I hear a lot of people talking about this Tracert.mqh file, but where is it exactly?

It's not in the zip file.

I placed the Goldwarrior02b.1 in the experts folder, and it's not blue, it has a grey icon on it.

When trying to load it into the chart, this message appears

2006.04.27 13:04:20 Cannot open file 'D:\MetaTrader 4\experts\GoldWarrior02b.1.ex4' on the GBPUSD,M30

and when trying to compile it, I get this error.

Compiling 'GoldWarrior02b.1.mq4'...

'Tracert.mqh' - cannot open program file D:\MetaTrader 4\experts\GoldWarrior02b.1.mq4 (7, 1)

Any one got any clues?

I'm not having much luck here, I'm getting more confused by the minute, newdigital and a few others are able to load these EA's shown in this board, I've tried everyone and either they don't work or using the strategy tester the trades end up as losses.

Could someone help me and let me know which ones are good and work and how to set them up. I've spent the last few hours trying to work all this out and i'm just getting a headache.

Thanks.

FXGuy2000,

Please read this thread and this thread. About Tracert file read this post.

This section is big. Few hours is not enough. And one week is not enough.

GoldWarrior02b wouldn't load on my North Finance platform, you know the icons are blue, well, kinda like a blue hat, yellow face sorta looking icon?

Well, when I loaded GoldWarrior02b into the expert folder, restarted the platform, the icon for that EA was all grey and wouldn't transfer on to the chart.

So I presume it doesn't work or has a bug?

FXGuy2000:
GoldWarrior02b wouldn't load on my North Finance platform, you know the icons are blue, well, kinda like a blue hat, yellow face sorta looking icon?

Well, when I loaded GoldWarrior02b into the expert folder, restarted the platform, the icon for that EA was all grey and wouldn't transfer on to the chart.

It works for me.

Make sure that you are using indicator. Besides if you are using EA with Tracert file so place this tracert to /include folder (do not compile).

I am using default setting except the following:

S/L 100 and k1=3 and K2+6.

Logic?

The logic could you explain me a little of GoldWarrior.

It opens a sell even if it opened a buy which is still there, is this normal?

Thank

maje:
The logic could you explain me a little of GoldWarrior.

It opens a sell even if it opened a buy which is still there, is this normal?

Thank

I don't know the logic. People developed this EA during the 5 years every day. They did zigzag_real, fractal EA, uncomplete fractal EAs and everything, they tested many versions live (on demo account) and then they gave some kind of presentation (everybody cound visit their Metatrader) and so on.

It was for MT3. Beluck converted this MT3 EA for MT4 without any changing and Igorad inserted magic number.

So it is final version. You may ask Beluck or Igorad. I don't know.

Greyed out Experts

FXGuy2000:

Yeah - I had this kind of problem. I am running three MQ4 at 3 x different brokers. Two copies of MQ4 would not autocompile the EA so I simply copied the compiled one from the other broker and it works fine. Also, another EA I am running is greyed out also but, still placing trades. It was an IBFX copy that all compiled properly.

Cheers,

Altos.

AltosTrader:
Yeah - I had this kind of problem. I am running three MQ4 at 3 x different brokers. Two copies of MQ4 would not autocompile the EA so I simply copied the compiled one from the other broker and it works fine. Also, another EA I am running is greyed out also but, still placing trades. It was an IBFX copy that all compiled properly.

Cheers,

Altos.

I got it working in the end, I had to add another file, traceh or something in the includes folder, but after running a back test on it, wasn't profitable at all.

FXGuy2000:
I got it working in the end, I had to add another file, traceh or something in the includes folder, but after running a back test on it, wasn't profitable at all.

I remember that Tartan (author of this EA for MT3 version) said somewhere that this EA can not be backtested properly.

Hi ppl,

Good profit this Week for this EA, but is only in alpari... in northfinance give only losses.

Fast_cris

Files:
statement2.htm  12 kb