Firebird EA - page 48

Alright well look yeh 100 orders I suppose you could say thats why it has 60k pips maybe you should exclude from total because its like 100 diff ea's trading whereis one has 1600 pips from single orders this opens 100 orders so of course gonna have 100 times more pips but with 100 times more risk.

So for you which is the least risky and most profitable and of course I know thats a hard question to answer but just your general opinion will be ok as you test so many of them.

Thanks

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Yes ok but why not just decrease lots and use on smaller account?

Same thing is it not?Decrease lots use on 5k account?

It is really surprising to me that this ea isn't more popular I mean you've been testing it on demo for a year an a half 4 main pairs 60 thousand pips I mean no other EA ever has really got that much, some say they do from back test etc but you've been forward testing.

Usually if someone say 60 thousand pips then they just lying trying to sell it but your not selling it its free so of course its true.

So apparently this doesn't trade very often?Like how often?

Does the creator of it TraderSeven even know that it has these results?He made it back in 2005?

So many questions unanswered about an EA which results are exceptional.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf,

it is really does not matter about what I like and what I don't like personally. I am just testing. There are as many opinions as members on this forum.

Ok.

Please find updated statements.

Files:

I need help

Hi Newdigital

I'm trying to download the firebird v0.65 and I can't download

Can you please post it again with all the indicators and if you have literaure

Thanks Ron

roni elgazar:
Hi Newdigital

I'm trying to download the firebird v0.65 and I can't download

Can you please post it again with all the indicators and if you have literaure

Thanks Ron

No need any indicator.

I am using this version with this settings: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173367/page15

And you may find it attached: EA ans pre-set file.

How to use pre-set file: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

I did not change this settings since 1st of January 2006.

Files:
m30.set  2 kb

ty newdigital it is very halpfull

ron

Statements for this week for close and still open trades (in pips by pairs for EA with and without timefilter).

Updated statements for this week (1 and half days).

Files:

i am running the firebird with the tf on yen only for the past 3 days and it only did 3 trades

is that normal???

and im running it on IBFX demo and i had the time set to trade from 6 to 15 since it is GMT

can anyone advise me if im doing something wrong?