Firebird EA - page 12

newdigital:
Promo01,

Firebird is very famious EA and because of that I am testing it.

This EA is in permanent editing process during the several years already. And this permanent editing process will never be stoped. I don't want to be stucked by this editing by several years. Because it will never be stopped.

We need to create something different.

And estimate the market condition when this Firebird may be profitable.

Yes.

The first to create is a market evaluation ea - which will be referenced by the potfolio ea's before they open a position.

Lets work on that!

I think that should start by building a priority to open positions based on daily signals alone, and build a Diversion system based on that.

fx-programmer:
Yes.

The first to create is a market evaluation ea - which will be referenced by the potfolio ea's before they open a position.

Lets work on that!

I think that should start by building a priority to open positions based on daily signals alone, and build a Diversion system based on that.

I am doing this estimation of the market condition using Ichimoku indicator. There is the thread somewhere in public areas. I do not think that it may be programmed in EA. But it may be some improvements of course.

It may be some estimaton of the market (analytics) during the weekend on future weekly possible market condition. And the particular sets/portfolios of EAs may be suggested because of that. Just an idea.

I think we will do it. I want to start in June.

Sorry I am doing this section alone and simple can not be concentrated on something for the long time because of that.

But we started to backtest and to re-evaluate some EAs and to code some new EAs. When we are ready to create the sets/portfolios we will modified this Ichimoku indocator.

As I know Igorad already did it (modification of Ichimoku indicator). It was not published yet because I am still testing it.

The statements were updated.

Files:

Pikachucom

Hallo picka. Did you find already one solution to reduce the amount of orders? If not, you can see some ways when reading the basic doc. There is also mentioned that the program will buy like crazy. Sorry, if that is already snow from yesterday. Karl

Updated statements for this EA.

Files:

Any progress on this EA?

Updated statement for this EA with/without timefilter.

Files:

EA attachment

Hello every body

Thankyou ,Newdigital for your effort,

I tried to attach Firebird EA but not accepting,should I add file to inclue folder or indicator folder .......I am using Ibfx

thankyou

forextrader123:
Hello every body

Thankyou ,Newdigital for your effort,

I tried to attach Firebird EA but not accepting,should I add file to inclue folder or indicator folder .......I am using Ibfx

thankyou

Not any. Just an EA.

Statements were updated (with/without timefilter).

Files: