Dinapoli Indicators MT3 to MT4 Important - page 2

igorad:
Hi,

I rewrote MACD DiNapoli.

Igor

hi igorad ,

Thanks for the contribution

Can you write the MACD Dinapoli to be visualized as 2 lines instead of histogram ... in order to compare it with previous MT3 code

Thanks a lot

atiyaa

I was just wondering if you were using this broker

http://www.windsorbrokers.biz/

Is the service good/good internet connection? Trustworthy? What's the pipspread?

thanks very much for your thread, after some research I just realized that the Dinapoli method is pretty much how i've been trading all along, without knowing anything about the dinapoli method.

drgoodvibe:
atiyaa

I was just wondering if you were using this broker

http://www.windsorbrokers.biz/

Is the service good/good internet connection? Trustworthy? What's the pipspread?

thanks very much for your thread, after some research I just realized that the Dinapoli method is pretty much how i've been trading all along, without knowing anything about the dinapoli method.

hi drgoodvibe ,

I use windosrborkers as demo and for the indicators to trade silver and gold but for real trading I use fxsol for forex and local banks for silver and gold , but for windsors the platform is really good and stable but regarding real account at windosor and other stuff ... I don't know ...

The book of Dinapoli is really good and the good thing is to grasp some ideas and strategies and how to develope your own strategy based on comparing the history of actual price with your indicator and see how you can predict the future reaction from this comparison ... also now days dinapoli have new indicator like the predictor .. which is predicting where the price will be overbought or over sold so that you will protect your profit and take contrary position but till now these indicators are not MT3 or MT4 format and I have just seen them in some specific charts providers ...

Thank you all for the contribution to forex community

Hi,

I have changed DEMA. Now you can see 2 lines.

Interesting compare DEMA with my indicator Velocity_v1.

Igor

Files:

igorad:
Hi,

I have changed DEMA. Now you can see 2 lines.

Interesting compare DEMA with my indicator Velocity_v1.

Igor

Hi

I compared the DEMA for MT4 and it is same as the one for MT3 ... good job

and it looks similar to velocity_v1 ! Intersesting ...

so for now we have working MT4 versions for Dinapole MACD and DPO ( Detrend Price Oscillator ) and yet we need good guy to convert the MT3 Dinapoli stochastic to MT4 ...

Thank you all for the great contribution

Best Regards

Hi,

Now you can download StochasticDiNapoli.

Igor.

igorad:
Hi,

Now you can download StochasticDiNapoli.

Igor.

hi igorad

Great job again ))

so now , pls find attached the required dinapoli indicators for MT4 working ok same as previous MT3 .... enjoy and profit )!

Thank you all for all efforts and contributions

have a profitable day

Regards

Dinapoli Indicators

Igorad: Could you please post your Velocity_v1 indicator so we can try it.

I am going throught this Dinapoli e-book(384 pages)and its fantastic. I have looked at many e-books on trading, and different trading systems for over 4 yrs now, and this is one of the best e-books on trading I have come across so far. This Joe Dinapoli guy not only knows his stuff about trading, but he teaches you all aspects of trading like controlling your emotions, which is the hardest thing to do.

It also teaches you on what happens every day on the trading floor, and why the markets move the way they do. I have seen his indicators around for a long time, but never really looked into them, but I will be now.

I want to thank everyone here for the mt3 to mt4 changes, and to donbo1 for the Dinapoli e-book. I highly recommend that everyone reads it, after all its free, and I am sure it was worth a few dollars at the time it was released.

Happy Trading

Hi,

try the idicator attached, which I've modified - it should be the same as the MT3 one

Hi,

Velocity_v1 you can find here.

Igor