How to use volume indicator - page 8

I will try to rephrase the theme question

can you show us that you can

USE volume-related successfully in trading

give you a few tips in forex

I do have reservation about greece issue-- basically, greece is older than jerusalem or england -- those people with the old language and old tourist attraction , screw their country up

BUT

good for FOREX trader, I think for most currencies, esp majors, it will be one DIRECTION since monday afternoon (tomorrow)

i.e. DO NOT TRADE in london hours, esp london lunch hour, then trading could be more easy -- and I will do my unlock for AD -- i got 2 position on AD for about 2 weeks

KEYWORD is EASY , when greece is so mass demonstration

What percentange of VOLUME on forex comes from speculative trades?

What percentange of VOLUME on forex comes from speculative trades(in other words from us) for profit.?

johnstarks:
What percentange of VOLUME on forex comes from speculative trades(in other words from us) for profit.?

The average daily volume in the global forex market is around $4 trillion and it is still growing. Just 3 years ago the volume was at $3.3 trillion. That is a 20% increase in a relatively short period of time.

A huge part of that increase is the tremendous popularity of retail trading in recent years. According to the latest BIS report, 48% of the growth was in spot transactions which represents about 37% of the total turnover (or total FX flow).

Aliev volume

Aliev volume indicator

Files:

your Alev is repinting for sure, I mean the red and blue sticks.

Normalized volume oscillator

Normalized volume oscillator - porsj indicator

All volume average

All volume average indicator

Files:

tampa:
All volume average indicator

How can this volume indicator be used for trading?

nbtrading:
How can this volume indicator be used for trading?

It should be used as a breakout indicator