ASCTrend system - page 34

It is the latest m30 chart with I am using.

Files:

hi ND,

can you explain why you are jumping from time frame to another ?

You tested 1 min and got good results,15 minutes also so why now to use 30 minutes ?

What is your goal ?Do you trade or you want to find perfect sistem ?That is not possible.

Dont' get me wrong i am just qurios.

From my expiriance all sistems are same with only small diferance is indicators laging or not laging .At the botom line we get to price action...

deepdrunk:
hi ND,

can you explain why you are jumping from time frame to another ?

You tested 1 min and got good results,15 minutes also so why now to use 30 minutes ?

What is your goal ?Do you trade or you want to find perfect sistem ?That is not possible.

Dont' get me wrong i am just qurios.

From my expiriance all sistems are same with only small diferance is indicators laging or not laging .At the botom line we get to price action...

Many reasons.

1. Many months (or many years) ago many professional people said: asctrend system and asctrend indicators are nothing. They can be used on D1 and W1 timeframe only. The other (professional) people said: they are useless even for D1 and W1 timeframes. Absolutely useless.

Not one person said. Everybody and everywhere in the forums. It was as axiom.

So now it is not axiom because asctrend can be used for scalping even.

It was proved.

2. The other reason. I do not have time to trade as Nina for example. Because I am admin and I am managing elite section and so on. I am not able to. I can design some systems and somebody should continue.

M30 timeframe is interesting.

3. There is no unique system just for everybody. The traders are selecting the systems according to the character, personality and so on. So if we have many systems really working so the traders will have a choise.

4. There are many good systems without real statements. For example: person may say - i have good system please help to create EA. Good system - good statement. No statement - no system. And no system - no problem. Where is the good statement for good system? Nowhere? Just a words? No statement - no system. Almost always like this.

5. I am acting as admin. If nobody is developing something so I should do it. I can not sit all the day to see how the other people are posting. I want to do it as well.

I will stop on m30 timeframe with this system.

And will develop digital systems (continuing the digital filters thread) and some other systems.

Of course the main goal is the EA creating.

thank ND for your answer

i did forgot that you are administarting this forum and it gives the answer itself

keep up good work

Please find all the indicators and template for ASCTrend system on M30 timeframe.

Indicators and the system are very understandable from the images.

About NonLagMA_v4 indicator you may read here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

About AbsoluteStrength indicator. It is new indicator developed by Igorad today. He said that 'this tool show absolute strength of Bulls and Bears.

I've used RSI(Mode=0) and Stoch(Mode=1) methods'.

Thanks NewDigital,

I must say I have never ever seen such a "commited" and a "Giving" administrator in my entire life of forum postings in any catogories around the internet.... a true "giver"..hats off !!

You the man !! You rock !!

balista4:
Thanks NewDigital,

I must say I have never ever seen such a "commited" and a "Giving" administrator in my entire life of forum postings in any catogories around the internet.... a true "giver"..hats off !!

You the man !! You rock !!

Amen to that, outstanding, thank you

Great job, ND! Thank you Could you post M30 rules please?

M30 system looks like more simple, nice improvement!