ASCTrend system - page 37

The Great NonLag

Thanks for your efforts Newdigital,

some questions.

-Do you know which one of these indicators in this system makes the template load longer and occupying more resourses? Is it the NonLag one? I dont have this problem with no other template or indicators except for this. Ofcourse after the loading is done, the whole thing is fine.

-In absoulute strengh, how do you exactly trade the 4 lines there? Should both the dark solid and dashed lines cross the bright ones for a short to be valid and vice versa?

-By good filtering in the previous post, are you referring to the "Big" NonLag? Is Big NonLag basically the main determinant indicator in this system and all of the others just confirmations?

Thanks for your time.

amin1000

amin1000:
Thanks for your efforts Newdigital,

some questions.

-Do you know which one of these indicators in this system makes the template load longer and occupying more resourses? Is it the NonLag one? I dont have this problem with no other template or indicators except for this. Ofcourse after the loading is done, the whole thing is fine.

NonLag.

amin1000:
-In absoulute strengh, how do you exactly trade the 4 lines there? Should both the dark solid and dashed lines cross the bright ones for a short to be valid and vice versa?

I am not using it. Just for confirmation. I think somebody can use it for exit or for something. It should be in the same color as NonLag (if I remember).

amin1000:
-By good filtering in the previous post, are you referring to the "Big" NonLag? Is Big NonLag basically the main determinant indicator in this system and all of the others just confirmations?

Yes. Big Nonlag. Direction of big Nonlag should be validated by RISFilter (above zero histogram is uptrend) and we may take into account all ASCTrend signals on the big Nonlag direction in this case (or just one depends on the deposit size and personal risk). If we open the one order so the other one will be re-enter in this case.

Big NonLag indicator is directonal for us: if it's going to almost horizontal way (as USDJPY the second day already) near middle pivot line so we may wait for more good signal or we may see this Absolute indicator.

Of course direction of big Nonlag indicator (blue color os for uptrend) should be validated RSIFilter indicator.

In the image you may find the case when we are not trading because the indicators are in contradiction between each other.

Files:
case1.gif  33 kb

The other example with two validated sell signals. According to the main rules we are still have those two sell orders opened (did not closed yet). But we have in template the other pivot indicator (see image). This indicator is drawing the statical lines and if we are tired to wait for big movement or need to close compuer so we may exit if the price came just near one of the line or crossed the lines and came to the nearest fibo line. Because tomorrow we will have those lines in the different places.

So it is an other possibility for exit.

Files:
case2.gif  32 kb

npj6400:
Hi - thank you for posting your work.

Since I am big fan of ND's work, and out of interest - I decided to run this EA while manual trading today.

3 majors all ok - see attached - had to turn off machine so exited early - so did not get to see the exit based on nonlagma.

2 questions

The EA was modifying the stop loss constantly - keeping it away from the price action - is this because its in the mode of exiting based on the nonlagma ?

What nonlagma settings is it picking up ?

Regards

The stop loss modification was inherited from the version which uses Labtrend3 which will place stops too close to the current price - the SL gets hit, but the EA will open a new position, where the SL will get hit again, and so on. It keeps the stop loss at a minimum set by MinStopLoss. And it uses current bar information. I may have to change the current bar logic, since

I am not using Labtrend3 on this EA.

The NonLagMA settings it is using is the "big" one, and is exactly as ND's

template dictate.

One other thing that I found - based on Aguda's last post - ASCTrend Risk

is set to 3 on ND's template. The EA uses ASCRisk=1, please change the setting to 3 so the EA & the ASCTrand indicator lines up on the chart.

-Pedz

thanks..

Thanks Newdigital for your prompt reply.

Hi ND,

i'm interesting with your 30M ASC system, what stoploss that u use in this system?

npj6400:
Hi - thank you for posting your work.

Since I am big fan of ND's work, and out of interest - I decided to run this EA while manual trading today.

3 majors all ok - see attached - had to turn off machine so exited early - so did not get to see the exit based on nonlagma.

2 questions

The EA was modifying the stop loss constantly - keeping it away from the price action - is this because its in the mode of exiting based on the nonlagma ?

What nonlagma settings is it picking up ?

Regards

npj6400,

Here's v7.2 - I fixed the stop SL to use completed bars - the SL should only

move when the bar is complete - or should not move at all.

-Pedz

Files:

hi ND, can you please post roundpricene_big, version that you use with 3 colors,i have a version with 1 color and i cant find new one.I searched all this thread but....too much

deepdrunk:
hi ND, can you please post roundpricene_big, version that you use with 3 colors,i have a version with 1 color and i cant find new one.I searched all this thread but....too much

It is not roundpricene_big.

It is NonLagMA.

All the indicators together with updated template are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249/page24