Moving Average - page 95

Mr Tampa

Thanks for posting the newer All averages

can never have too many MAs ?

converted to separate window and Histo - seem to work ok, but don't shoot me if they don't as i have n't done that much coding

allaverages_v3.1_-_histo.mq4

allaverages_v3.1_-_sep_window.mq4

and if anyone thinks Mr Igorad would object, please delete

MA Shade modification request (to include alert)

Could some one kindly add a visual alert to the MA shade indicator attached, a sound alert would be a great bonus too.

Let it alert immediately price touches the shade ie not wait for candle close

Let there be one alert per candle

Let the next alert show up only when price leaves the shade and returns ie for the rest of the candles for which price is in the shade after the first candle price alert, then no alert until price leaves the shade and returns

Files:
ma_shade.mq4  3 kb
ma_shade.ex4  3 kb

Is there a zero line indicator (like CCI) which uses the difference between LWMA open and LWMA closed...for the same period?

tampa:
AllAverages 3.1 by igorad // List of MAs:

Hello.. does anyone have price label MA for mq4?.. MA that indicates current price..

currahee:
Hello.. does anyone have price label MA for mq4?.. MA that indicates current price..

You might try out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page14

Hi Guys!

I would like to get alerts, when for example the adx line starts to increase or zero, or starts to fall. My idea is to use a MA, what i can attach to any indicators windows to those's values. What would be important is to be able to change the period -for example 2 only for smoothing a bit - and the email alerts. Arrows, and color change, type changing (ema, sma etc) also would be great, but not important.

Hope somebody can give me advice, or this indi already exists.

Thx, Peter.

nerodesign@index dot hu

Ma of ma

Ma of ma indicator

Files:
ma_of_ma.png  52 kb
maofma.mq4  2 kb

Ma Squize MA indicator

Files:

Serial Moving average indicator

Simple moving average with a variable (increasing) period

The period resets in the points of intersection of price and MA