Moving Average - page 3

newdigital:
May be different.

BB.

Not DD.

Thanks newdigital. This is not it, but looks interesting.

newdigital:
May be different.

BB.

Not DD.

you are the GOD newdigital

i try find some filters for this indicator.

bb macd really look very good

have you any similar indicator ?

somebody used this indicator???

ForexBoss:
you are the GOD newdigital

i try find some filters for this indicator.

bb macd really look very good

have you any similar indicator ?

somebody used this indicator???

All BBs that I have inside my computer.

Files:
bb.zip  17 kb

Insert Vline beside of Arrow

Anyone knows how reprogram this EMA-Cross, to insert vline beside of arrow in cross MA, then it will delete previous vline after new cross found. If we can do that, it's easy to check other indicator on separate windows.

Files:

Squize_MA

Good indicator created by Kalenzo

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

MA of Stochastic?

Hello New Digital,

I've searched through the forum but don't find an MA of Stochastic. If you know of one, could you point me to it? I'm looking for one indicator that creates what occurs when you drag the moving average over a Stochastic indicator on the chart; the moving average of the 'first indicator'. If it's compiled as one indicator one could program in alerts (audible and pop-up) and even make it an expert. If I could be picky it would be nice to have all normal adjustments for MA settings and for Stochastic settings.

Thanks for your assistance or anyone else who knows of such an indicator.

- MJ

StoMAch

marketjouster:
Hello New Digital,

I've searched through the forum but don't find an MA of Stochastic. If you know of one, could you point me to it? I'm looking for one indicator that creates what occurs when you drag the moving average over a Stochastic indicator on the chart; the moving average of the 'first indicator'. If it's compiled as one indicator one could program in alerts (audible and pop-up) and even make it an expert. If I could be picky it would be nice to have all normal adjustments for MA settings and for Stochastic settings.

Thanks for your assistance or anyone else who knows of such an indicator.

- MJ

Hi MJ,

Is it something like this? I call it StoMAch. Hope is Ok. Could you give me an idea how to use it?

Rgds - Ben

Files:
stomach.mq4  5 kb

I just attached these two indicators (MAStoch and BykovTrend_Sig) to GBPUSD H1 chart and it may be interesting (see image).

Settings of MAStoch you may see from the image and settings of BykovTrend_Sig are default one.

I will try to create very simple EA tomorrow just for backtesting to see how it works.

May be it does not work.

Will see.

Files:
gbp.gif  25 kb

newdigital:
I just attached these two indicators (MAStoch and BykovTrend_Sig) to GBPUSD H1 chart and it may be interesting (see image).

Settings of MAStoch you may see from the image and settings of BykovTrend_Sig are default one.

I will try to create very simple EA tomorrow just for backtesting to see how it works.

May be it does not work.

Will see.

Hi ND,

It is interesting, isn't it? I think you need to add some kind of filter. I can't wait to find out what you are going to come up with.

By the way ND, I just updated the indicator few minutes ago. I cleaned up something unneccessary and call it "StoMAch".

Brgds - Ben

ibadah:
Hi ND,

It is interesting, isn't it? I think you need to add some kind of filter. I can't wait to find out what you are going to come up with.

By the way ND, I just updated the indicator few minutes ago. I cleaned up something unneccessary and call it "StoMAch".

Brgds - Ben

Yes it should be filtered.

I have no any idea how to filter it.

Files: