Files:
swma.mq4  2 kb

tampa:
Elastic Volume Weighted Moving Average evwma.mq4

Interesting indicator. Does it repaint?

whisperer:

whisperer

As far as I see it does not. It maybe only needs an option for changeable price and a bit of optimizing, but, apart from those that are not real problems, I don't see any code part that could cause repainting

whisperer:

Here is somewhat optimized code of that indicator, and now you can chose the price too : evwma_2.mq4

After all this changes, it is 100% sire that it does not repaint

Files:
evwma_2.mq4  2 kb

mladen:
Here is somewhat optimized code of that indicator, and now you can chose the price too : evwma_2.mq4

After all this changes, it is 100% sire that it does not repaint

Thanks you (for checking it and for the new version)

tampa:
Elastic Volume Weighted Moving Average evwma.mq4

i wonder what fibonacci bands around vwap would look like...probably can be workable solution for pullback trade entries... mirror too

dagoods:
i wonder what fibonacci bands around vwap would look like...probably can be workable solution for pullback trade entries... mirror too

I second that

nbtrading:
I second that

I agree that it is a good indicator, but it has one flaw (at least I think of it as a flow)

It is using volume. When applied to price there is no problem. But if we try to apply it to anything other than price or some offline charts, the results would not be as reliable when applied to price only

kenshandjaya:
i have them...

Thx U, i used your template, modified with this ma_in_color_tro_modified_version.mq4

now i can see trend & SR lines/area