mirror_ma.mq4

Files:

4 ma indicator

4ma.mq4

Files:
4ma.mq4  6 kb
4ma_mql.png  105 kb

LWMA crossover signals lwma-crossover_signal.mq4

Where can I find ARMA? Found a mention on this thread, tried to go through it, found none.

Have you looked on steam or amazon? Maybe this is not the best forum for military survival simulators

Of course you found none, it couldn't established. I read on ARMA, ARIMA, ARMAX and so on (for forex), too. I wrote a thesis about system identification and the prediction on the resulting mathematical state space model a few years ago. In technical processes it's quite standard. In financial markets it was done too, a lot of times and it is absolutely no problem dividing the static and the chaotic part of price actions, but there is a heavy interference that messes everything up - over and over again - the human. Recent example is the SNB bomb last week. The market changes to often, not only due to trading news, and you could use the model only for one specific time frame and currency pair. That's why people give up searching in mathematical sub spaces. Some good indis and your eyes are here much more worth than a Kalman filter.

xenu:
Where can I find ARMA? Found a mention on this thread, tried to go through it, found none.

I don't think you shall find an ARMA for metatrader

Moving average candlesticks

ma-candlesticks.mq4

Files:
ma.gif  27 kb

Puripong:
Sorry for asking this but I had turned pages back around 30 pages and still could not find what I need. I want just an ordinary MA indicator that I can set any types of MA (SMA EMA whatever) with my preferred period for 2-3 lines to display like a normal ones. However I want an alert when one of them crossed each other. Or if there are one with alert when the candles closed above or below the line it would be much more appreciated. (this is only optional anyway) Could anyone here please recommend me a kind of indicator? Thank you in advanced.

Hello Puripong,

Here is one. It does the cross of any two types of MA's. There may be better but this has always served me well.

Good Luck,

gcg

ma_crossover_alert.mq4

Ma 4h [attach]214735[/attach]

Files:
ma-4h.mq4  5 kb

Hi,

maybe I'm in the right place here. Can somebody please add MAMethod and Price to the Parameter settings and also make it MTF?

ma_level_v1.mq4

Files: