Moving Average - page 133

on my own:
Can it be made as a 2 colored line?

mladen:

excuse me: Isn't the calculation coding according to the "linear quadratic theorem" or not?

if not so it is simply not Kalman, definitely.

Just for Curiosity

talaate:
mladen:

excuse me: Isn't the calculation coding according to the "linear quadratic theorem" or not?

if not so it is simply not Kalman, definitely.

Just for Curiosity

Talaat E

Some more information about Kalman filter : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalman_filter

mladen:
Talaat E Some more information about Kalman filter : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalman_filter

Thanks Mladen, I see it is little bit not just based on linear quadratic theorem, any way I know he is electrical engineer perhaps I forgot some of his details.

Thanks

Regards

Thanks Mladen, I see it is little bit not just based on linear quadratic theorem, any way I know he is electrical engineer perhaps I forgot some of his details.

dear talaate & on my own

here is one more kalman filter,some time ago TAMPA upload this in filter indi thread,post 222.

regards

mntiwana

Files:

tampa:
High-Low moving average band hl_ma_band.mq4

I was looking for HL MA Band MT4 indicator. I thought great I found it. I wanted to customize the display but I couldn't. What I wanted to do is show the band as one solid color without any lines, dots and additional colors. Solid fill of the band. Could any kind coder alter this one as specified above please?

MobbyD:
I was looking for HL MA Band MT4 indicator. I thought great I found it. I wanted to customize the display but I couldn't. What I wanted to do is show the band as one solid color without any lines, dots and additional colors. Solid fill of the band. Could any kind coder alter this one as specified above please?

Hi Mobby

you means filled,like the under given picture (magenta green color),i just changed color width in property.all rest is default....also there are so many others (filled)

Files:
eurusdm1.png  43 kb

Thanks mntiwana... I already tried that. I like to solid fill the band while keeping band curves. Increasing line widths creates jugged edges. This become important when using faster MA lines where it's mostly displayed behind candles and using other MA lines..

This is the type of fill I'm looking for

MobbyD:

MobbyD:
Thanks mntiwana... I already tried that. I like to solid fill the band while keeping band curves. Increasing line widths creates jugged edges. This become important when using faster MA lines where it's mostly displayed behind candles and using other MA lines.. This is the type of fill I'm looking for

Once again thanks to Mladen, I found the solution in his "MA ribbon filled" indicator... What would be wonderful is that if two more MA lines added to "MA ribbon filled" indicator. Additional MA lines doesn't need to be filled. I know I can add them manually but with indicator it'd be much more efficient.

Could it be possible to make 2 EMA lines visible on the chart for the indicator attached below Please. Currently, it's showing crossover arrows with alerts but not EMA lines. If it already done please point me to it (2 EMA lines with crossover alerts).

ma_cross_with_sound_2x5.mq4

MobbyD:
Could it be possible to make 2 EMA lines visible on the chart for the indicator attached below Please. Currently, it's showing crossover arrows with alerts but not EMA lines. If it already done please point me to it (2 EMA lines with crossover alerts). ma_cross_with_sound_2x5.mq4

MobbyD, that indicator will repaint, this version will not repaint and you can choose to show the ma lines or the ma arrows or both.