Moving Average - page 98

chrisstoff:
Mladen,

Great work!

Would it be possible to make a Kaufman AMA price filtered slope indicator from it? I could imagine a slope indicator in the separate window in three colours...

chrisstoff

Here is the histogram version slowing the slope of the price pre-filtered kaufman adaptive moving average too

mladen:
chrisstoff Here is the histogram version slowing the slope of the price pre-filtered kaufman adaptive moving average too

Wonderful Thank you again.

I am about doing and experiment to add third colour for the flat periods. I will post the modified version here if I can manage that.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

mladen:
chrisstoff

Was already working a newer version (that's why it is done so fast after your post )

This one has colors based on the slope of the average. Next one will be the the slope itself

Mladen

Would you please make MTF version of this indicator ?

Thanks

secretcode:
Mladen

Would you please make MTF version of this indicator ?

Thanks

Secretcode, made it MTF.

mrtools:
Secretcode, made it MTF.

Excellent!! Thank you very much Mrtools

Respects

secretcode

mladen:
carbonmimetic

It is quite simple actually

Here you go (you can see in the code how it can be done easily and you can even specify custom sound files for up and down signal)

I put my sound ( "INCROCIO EURO.wav" ) in C/METATRADER/SOUNDS...than I wrote in your code:

extern string soundUp = "INCROCIO EURO.wav";

extern string soundDown = "INCROCIO EURO.wav";

but when there is sma cross I listen only alert wave sound "alert .wav"...why I do not listen my sound?

ok..I disabled and now I listen my sound...thank you!

carbonmimetic:
I put my sound ( "INCROCIO EURO.wav" ) in C/METATRADER/SOUNDS...than I wrote in your code:

extern string soundUp = "INCROCIO EURO.wav";

extern string soundDown = "INCROCIO EURO.wav";

but when there is sma cross I listen only alert wave sound "alert .wav"...why I do not listen my sound?

Try disabling sounds in the events properties of the terminal (like on the picture). Otherwise there is no reason why should it play the wrong sound file if that option for alerts is disabled in the properties

Files:

safnur:
Moving average is just awesome indicator of MT4. I like cross EMA

I don't use the cross rather I use them to see any dynamic support and resistance in any particular price chart.

mladen:
chrisstoff Here is the histogram version slowing the slope of the price pre-filtered kaufman adaptive moving average too

Added alerts, see attached.

I tried to add neutral zone where the slope angle would be less than a user definable angle treshold but I was not able to do that