CatFx50 - page 374

FX-Trader:
I took it 1,2753. I think this signal was taken with all Catfx50 rules. Am i wright?

Yes - this is a standard level 1 on Eur - all rules match

npj6400:
Yes - this is a standard level 1 on Eur - all rules match

Also was level 1 on USD /CHF

Ea

is anyone experimenting with this EA ?

It does not work good on backtesting,only 1 time entry for 2 years.

In forward testing it did enter yesterday at level 3 but after that it did not enter 2 or 3 trades.

Yes, yes, yes +15 in few minutes. That realy works!!!

deepdrunk:
is anyone experimenting with this EA ?

It does not work good on backtesting,only 1 time entry for 2 years.

In forward testing it did enter yesterday at level 3 but after that it did not enter 2 or 3 trades.

I have had a quick look at the code , it has a compile error that may need looking into- may be simple to fix I havn't got time now- you may need to check with author on current state of play....

FX-Trader:
Yes, yes, yes +15 in few minutes. That realy works!!!

Glad you got your minium 15 pips on Eur - well done.

Remember to take regular profits ....

no compiler error in this EA,maybe you miss some indicators -nina indicators.I wrote email to programmer of the Ea and i am waiting for response.

I just want to reopen this EA here in forum to get it developed as i think it will worth.

Neuimex Live

By the way Neuimex live accounts start at 250 euro for Mini

Hi Harold,

Looks like you made your pips again !

I see the pivot on EUR /USD at 1.2789, if I see reversal around that I will exit early whats your opinion ?

Regards

Eur/Usd

npj6400:
Glad you got your minium 15 pips on Eur - well done. Remember to take regular profits ....

Thease are my first trades with Catfx50. Now I see that the move is much bigger over 40 pips for now.