CatFx50 - page 626

continuation......

Guys,

Iam pretty much new to the world of Forex and gone mad after i saw this thread.

I have been keep losing money and keep switching between technical and fundamental trading. I saw you guys are using some form of system through which you can have potential buy/sell which brings atleast some happiness.

EVEN 10 PIP A DAY WILL MAKE ME HAPPY.

Can you guys anybody let me know what i have to do with MT4 platform. Is there any indiacator or EA for this system. ( BTW i saw a indicator on early stages of the thread and want to make sure you guys are still using the same indicator or it has been evolved)

Please some body help me to have some smile......-:)

Thanks a million.

AAkif

Hi Nina

i could not agree more with you.Main problem is myself.

Tip to avoid late entry,use mureymath levels and woodies cci but in nina's system camarila will do the job prety good to avoid late entry.

For new trader who posted above,all indicators and instructions you have in post number 1 but to avoid losing money first demotrade for at least 3-6 month.If you are new and you are losing (what else is possible) stop trading,learn the sistem(s) you are going to us and demotrade it,it is hard bussines.

Hi Nina!

Just a quick one - I see a level 4 sell on Euro at 8 cet?

All indicators point to a sell - is this true?

cheers

D.

Hi!

Recap at 12:00cet:

USDCHF, level 4 buy (11:00cet) @ 1,2449 with stop loss @ 1,2434. It has made a high so far at 1,2460.

Nina

CatFX50

Hello Nina,

Could you explain whats the strategy or any files i need to download for MT4 platform to find out the entry and exits.....

iam a newbie....here ...

Thanks

Aakif

aakif,

go to post 1 and you will find everything

nina:

BTW, do you know what's the meaning of your name in my language (catalan)?

It is "Shortface".

Nina

Karakurt: from Russian, of Turkic origin, karakurt, "a venomous spider".