CatFx50 - page 574

And we hade a level 2 buy EURUSD 1.2804 at 8:30 cet, right? It was a -34 pips loss

i don't see that, my indicators would have kept me out

eric79:
i don't see that, my indicators would have kept me out

Eric79, which indicator keep you out? I really want to know, thanks.

Hi!!

Here you are.

Don't ask me what it is what you see because it is proprietary.

Nina

Files:
catfx50.jpg  19 kb

hgus490:
Eric79, which indicator keep you out? I really want to know, thanks.

All of them. StepStoch, StepMA Stoch, Histogram. They were all in sell mode at this time you mentioned.

nina:
Hi!!

Here you are.

Don't ask me what it is what you see because it is proprietary.

Nina

sweeeeeeet. whatever that is, it is awesome. Definately some nice programming/coding going on there.

eric79:
All of them. StepStoch, StepMA Stoch, Histogram. They were all in sell mode at this time you mentioned.

But on my platform, Neuimex Demo, StemMA stoch was green +0,0492 at 8:30cet, wasn't it?

Not on my Northfinance platform. It would be interesting to see a pic of somebody else with Neuimex. Maybe you have different settings? Could somebody post a screenshot please?

eric79:
Not on my Northfinance platform. It would be interesting to see a pic of somebody else with Neuimex. Maybe you have different settings? Could somebody post a screenshot please?

I will try to post my screenshot here, anyway. I use the same the same settings as post 1.

Files:
eurusd_1.jpg  150 kb

Same Goes For Euro 24 Pips From Ema But Of Course It Was A Call After The Fact Again