CatFx50 - page 569

Hi!

Well, what a day!!!

I hope you've taken some level 4 trades @ 14:00cet bar.

It will be very interesting to see what's going on tomorrow and on Friday when they release the official NFP. And if Trichet hikes tomorrow?

Do not think EURUSD is dead. It is still alive. We'll see or we should see how all this mess pans out soon.

Nina

Meriakre:
hello again. I am just wondering. I had an order with a take profit limit at 1.1050 on USD/CAD. It had a low to 1.1045 and my limit was not hit. instead it went the opposite way and hit my stoploss. Can someone explain me this? Thank you in advance!

Hi!

You should call your broker.

Nina

Meriakre:
hello again. I am just wondering. I had an order with a take profit limit at 1.1050 on USD/CAD. It had a low to 1.1045 and my limit was not hit. instead it went the opposite way and hit my stoploss. Can someone explain me this? Thank you in advance!

Possibly the spread!!

But as Nina said, call your broker and discuss with them, as long as you have documented evidence of the orders that you had in the system with order numbers etc.

The point is that my broker in neuimex. Can someone check his/her platform and confirm the prices and the hour?

Thank you in advance!

The candle is for yesterday at 13.04(13.00 bar)at 1.1067 and the low was made at 13.30 at 1.1045. Please help. Its very important to me.

this right?

my broker is neuimex too

Files:
mm.gif  11 kb

Nina maybe you should have your own chatroom for live trading. It could be easier for everyone to trade.

Yes that would be really gud idea

When you post reply in the forum, there is a button "Manage Attachments" , you can upload pictures through that.

short chf, euro and gbp long ?

a possibility for a short chf trade coming up at close of this candle, still 25 minutes away so wait and see, also possibility of euro long at close.

Sorry forgot to add currencies.

GBP still a bit off, histogram still in the red.