CatFx50 - page 473

Morpheus:
The step indicator..........I need it please

Sorry, but is it so difficult to use the search function first?

After 20 seconds i found it by myself for example.

If every person would ask this and other easy questions x-times, this thread would have 1xxxxxxxxxx posts.

Is 4176 the most updated ones ?

Dear all,

I need to know the most updated indicators. Is it 4176 ?

thaks

Nices

nicesurf:
Dear all,

I need to know the most updated indicators. Is it 4176 ?

thaks

Nices

good luck mate

aNina Indicator

Could someone post a copy of the aNina indicator. Every time I try to load my copy of the indicator to my platform (Neuimex) it causes the platform to shut down. Not sure what the problem is, all other indicators seem to work fine.

Dave

HI,

Limpopo and Dave,

The post # 4176 does contain the latest indicators and also a copy of aNina.

moneyline

Here Is The 3 Step Stoc Indicators And Murry Math Level I Use The Levels The Same Way You Would Use Pivot Ppoints As Target Levels And S/r 100 And 200 Ema I Use As S/r Levels There Is Always Roadblocks When Trading And These Are The S/r Levels only the nina step stoc do i change default to 2000 bars the others are default settings

hi all hope you had a nice day off for those who are using my way of trading the cat with the 3 step stocs and pivot points i also have "TWEAKED MY METHOD" but instead of adding another indicator as a filter to as some of you put try to avoid false signals i have stopped using the first of the step indicators (nina step stoc) the one where you change calculated bars to 2000 i realized that when i get a signal from the indicator i then use the other 2 to filter that one so why do i need it when the other 2 are crossed the first one has also so its just the 2 step stocs at default settings with the pivot point indicator nice and streamlined you see all you need is a couple of indicators to filter signal the other technical analysis comes from the price action itself hope this helps you all you can find the 2 step stoc indicators and the pivot indicator on page 241 post 2401 when you install the pivot indicator change local time to 5 line style to 4 and line thickness the 3 i also add in mid pivot levels also these are great targets for profit people are looking for exit strategys the best one is profit targets the other is stop loss protection

harold4x:
hi all hope you had a nice day off for those who are using my way of trading the cat with the 3 step stocs and pivot points i also have "TWEAKED MY METHOD" but instead of adding another indicator as a filter to as some of you put try to avoid false signals i have stopped using the first of the step indicators (nina step stoc) the one where you change calculated bars to 2000 i realized that when i get a signal from the indicator i then use the other 2 to filter that one so why do i need it when the other 2 are crossed the first one has also so its just the 2 step stocs at default settings with the pivot point indicator nice and streamlined you see all you need is a couple of indicators to filter signal the other technical analysis comes from the price action itself hope this helps you all you can find the 2 step stoc indicators and the pivot indicator on page 241 post 2401 when you install the pivot indicator change local time to 5 line style to 4 and line thickness the 3 i also add in mid pivot levels also these are great targets for profit people are looking for exit strategys the best one is profit targets the other is stop loss protection

Harold, your exit strategy tend to leave a lot of pips during strong trend movement. I believe you only care about getting your 20-30 pips per trade, but sometimes this approach would leave 100 pips from your profits. It is not a greed factor but rather a point of getting what the market is giving to you and not leaving too early and vice versa

my question is this then how do you know when market is going to move 100 pip?

Harold, I've tried installing the pivot indicator into Neuimex but with no luck. Any ideas.