CatFx50 - page 427

euro short 18

Great short Harold

theres a quick 20 for you righy to S1 you could have taken gbp also these are level4 trades

harold4x:
right now i am holding a short on breakout of 2726 on euro i know it was before 2 am or 800gmt nut i have stop at breakeven

Hi Harold4x,

How did you come to decide to enter the short position?

Things looked abit choppy to me (lots of bull and bear candles next to eachother) so I stayed out.

harold4x:
broke even now its time to wait for next signal doesnt nina or mibl show up anymore during session

Harold, can you give us your thinking on why you chose that move? Why breakout at that point....BTW, good call, may the pip-force be with you!

moneyline

we are in down trend with step stoc there was consolidation then at 730 chart candle made a low then next candle equaled that candle with high and low so a nreakout to downside was my only choice and when it started moving i went down to 15 min chart i know this isnt part of it but i have been around a little bit and was looking to get in at better price but none the less if you took break of 16 you still get 20 you could have taken gbp break also also see how it bounced off of S1 and mm level these are great targets

moneyline what trendline and who cares about fridays pivot today is a new day with new pivots otherwise we would look at pivots from last week last month etc

i had that problem on saturday but its workong ok now there was also level 4 gbp 8674 low 8634

I do, and I'm sure there are plenty others on this thread that care too. BTW, Harold, are these the two candles you speak about?

here is a chart showing the trade

Files:
step_8.gif  29 kb