CatFx50 - page 406

who did trades today lost pips?

we had 2 signals of level 1 and the got wrong.

What we can do for avoid losses like that?

Neuimex

Yep Neuimex back up

dellan:

Hi, Dellan!

Show me your 2 losing trades.

Thank you!

Nina

nina:
Hi, Dellan!

Show me your 2 losing trades.

Thank you!

Nina

hi nina

its here

with a stop loss we chould avoid lossing more

the first one i dont know what should i do , the second one, i was thinking that it needed Strength indicator ,

i dont know, was the news?

make your opinion

thanks for your help

dellan

ps: our forex life is not only wins,

we have to be emotionaly prepared for losses too , i just want to discuss about how toa void false signals

Buy Signal for USDCHF

It seems there are a buy signal for usd/chf. is it correct?.

Thanks,

Avici

Did anybody sell frank in 15:00. this turned to buy in 17:30 with 34 pip loss!!!

dellan:

dellan,

this is a very simple, amateur system - a basic 50MA. Therefore, this is not a magicalthing. Something that is very simple here is NEVER trade against the trend. In fact, someone composed a very nice study yesterday that we should all be thankful for showing all the entries for the Cat since December. Almost every loss was due to trading against the trend.

Both of your entries were against the trend. Al least wait for the 50MA to change it's course before entering.

edit. kohzadi -same thing with the swissy: against the trend

Watch Out For The News

dellan:
hi nina

its here

the first one i dont know what should i do , the second one, i was thinking that it needed Strength indicator ,

make your opinion

thanks for your help

dellan

we have to be emotionaly prepared for losses too , i just want to discuss about how toa void false signals

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LOSSES, EVEN I CAN'T COMMENT ON THE DEVELOPMENT ON YOUR FIRST TRADE (I THINK AT 0.00 EST) CZ I WAS SLEEPING, YOUR SECOND TRADE WAS RIGHT IN THE NEWS RELEASE, SOME MEMBER POSTED THE NEWS CALENDAR BEFORE THAT, EVEN THE NEWS WHERE DOLLAR NEGATIVE THE MOVE WAS VERY FAST AND HARD TO GET IN I GOT REQUOTED 3 TIMES AND THE MOVE WAS OVER, AS SAID BE CAREFULL WHEN PRICE IS > 20 PIPS FROM EMA, AND BE CAREFULL AT NEWS TIMES LIKE TODAY 8:30 EST, EMA'S (50,120,200) ON 15MIN ARE PILED UP, MARKET DOESN'T KNOW WHERE TO GO RIGHT NOW.

dellan:
hi nina

its here

make your opinion

thanks for your help

dellan

Hi,

The first long is out of our trading time.

The second is above 20 pips of EMA50, which is much more risky.

And there are more things to take into account. They are playing with us all day long.

Nina

the only ruled based level 1 s today that closed within 20 pips of 50 ema are the eur and swiss 1700 candle as for me i did not take this to late in session i did take a cross of gbp earlier when it closed 1 pip above 50 ema and all 3 step stocs crossed at same time even though price opened 1 pip below 50 ema i entered on high of that closed candle along with news that helped give strenghth to move it was a pretty safe trade