CatFx50 - page 401

Hey guys..

current price has just touched EMA50... Maybe this is another signal for CatFX50, has to wait little bit.. Anyway, this is not in our trading hours, maybe we can ignore this...

What do u think?

Arie

level 1 on gbp

anyone interested in the level 1 on gbp

I think if u take GBPUSD, the signal is riskier unless u take while the price retraces. I saw the movement of EUR and swissy, i decided to take that level 1 signal. Hope I am not wrong.. First target is pivot, second is R1...

If i am wrong, please correct me..

Arie DS

pivot lines

these pivot lines are good on the euro

Got the point!

Thank you... The price of euro and swissy turned around... I have to get used to use this system, watching for the price circumtances.. Learn to feel the market.. he..he.

Thanks for the input.. always keep improving myself using this..

arie

Hi arie

It sure makes it a heck of a lot easier for us newbies with the inout of the experienced people around here. without it lots of us might give up thinking the method is no good but with there guidence we see where WE go wrong not the method.

geoff

arie:
Hey guys..

current price has just touched EMA50... Maybe this is another signal for CatFX50, has to wait little bit.. Anyway, this is not in our trading hours, maybe we can ignore this...

What do u think?

Arie

Hi Arie,

The market's been range bound for the last few hours and I noticed the EMA 50 cross by GBP/USD. However, it's also near the pivot line and right above that is the EMA 169 line, double confirmation of extra resistance! I'm not taking this signal.

moneyline

Whoops! I meant EMA 120, not 169.

I agree, we need guidance from the experienced ppl...

BTW, i think i just notice that euro and swissy has given level 2 signal, moved more than 20 pips from EMA and than trying to retrace to EMA 50. Any opinion about this?

I am just thinking that price might goes to S1 for euro and R1 for swissy..

Any input?

Thanks

arie DS

Hi Arie,

EUR, GBP and CHF are all 3 in a very tight spot between EMA 120, 169 and Support or Resistance on either side of that. EMA 50 happens to be in the very middle of some of them. Meaning: There are strong signals on either side of the move. A sort of equilibrium, if it can be called that.

moneyline

sasimi:
Here you are

mt.forexua.com:443 (USDINX)

217.74.44.33:443 (USDINX)

Thanks a lot, brother.

Nina