CatFx50 - page 371

No level 1 or 2 trades for me today:

Catfx50 entry system followers should again note that the stoch filters requirement and advice on not entering ( greater risk ) if signal > 20 pips generallyhandle these difficult trading conditions on the majors.

We are going to get the odd exception. But I am amazed that over the last 10 weeks that I have been actually trading this system - how well it handles these bad conditions. This is another advantage for new traders to keep them out of the market during these times, and teaches patience and only picking the right trade with the higher probability to succeed.

Anyway good trading everyone and thanks again to positive contributors in this forum

Levels, a quick graphic study

Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4, a further graphic study

OK, here is a study of levels 1, 2, 3 and 4.

The main difference between Level 2 and Level 3:

1. On Level 3 the price doesn't have to cross the EMA50 line
  2. The other difference is that Hist_StepMA_Stoch briefly changes color
  3. Level 4:

4. Notice the price breakout in the illustration? It would be hard to ignore, wouldn't it?
  5. You don't have to wait for the price to closeto do the trade, get on board and ride that baby!

moneyline

Harold4x or anyone else Triggerline indicator request

I was wondering if anyone had the "Triggerline" indicator and if they will be so kind to post it here for me

Also in referrence to Page 237...post 2362

Has there been any further movement toward opening up a chat room for the Cat system?

Thanks to all,.... I have been reading through this thread like a fine novel. This jungle of FOREX is filled with much garbage and BS. Its so releaving to find a community of traders who come together, support each other, exchange ideas etc. So many brilliant minds here from the master mind Nina to all the programers Kalezo, Igor, Shadow who made this phenomenon possible... its like a Hall of Fame for FOREX. I would also like to send a special thanks to other pioneers of this thread... those who keep the torch lit and help shine light on the system for Newbies like me. Harold, Mibl, Dave the whole gang. Keep up the good work.

Pip or Die

Hi Cisco, If you click on "Search" and enter Triggerline there is a small thread devoted to it. cheeers

Cisco:
I was wondering if anyone had the "Triggerline" indicator and if they will be so kind to post it here for me

Has there been any further movement toward opening up a chat room for the Cat system?

Thanks to all,.... I have been reading through this thread like a fine novel. This jungle of FOREX is filled with much garbage and BS. Its so releaving to find a community of traders who come together, support each other, exchange ideas etc. So many brilliant minds here from the master mind Nina to all the programers Kalezo, Igor, Shadow who made this phenomenon possible... its like a Hall of Fame for FOREX. I would also like to send a special thanks to other pioneers of this thread... those who keep the torch lit and help shine light on the system for Newbies like me. Harold, Mibl, Dave the whole gang. Keep up the good work.

Pip or Die

Thank You

Thanks goldensight...cheers to you as well

PIP or Die

Request

Hi All,

I have a request. Seeing as we have people from all over the world veiwing this wonderful thread would it be possible for everyone to use GMT time when posting trades or trade alerts. I just think this would make it easier for everyone when they are looking at thier charts and trying to match it up with what has been written in the post. I find myself reading a post and sitting in front of my chart trying to figure out which candle the person is referring too.

I just wanted to thank all of the experienced traders for posting and sharing their trades and trade ideas with us newbies to the thread. Also wanted to thank the newbies to the thread for asking all of the questions that I haven't thought of.

Cheers,

Dave

Request

This might help also -- dont remember where I got it, but it was free

Files:

Cisco:

Pip or Die

Check here. There are several trigger lines indicators. http://www.lightpatch.com/forex/mt_yahoo/

so what are you reading?

right now you have an ahour to prepare for the catfx trading day. what do you like to read in preparation? what is your daily information ritual? all responses welcome!