CatFx50 - page 364

Thanks Harold4X!

moneyline

harold4x:
Hope Every One Made At Least 20 Pips Today hey nina if you got acct with refco then you lost your money right based on fraud

Hi!

Not yet. But I wanna show you how much money I have with them and what I get.

I get IFR Forex Watch which cost a lot each month. I get it for free.

Nina

Files:
refco.jpg  271 kb
refcoa.jpg  336 kb

Hi!

Today, we've had a nice CatFX50 day. I'm really impressed about the amount of pips this system gives. And CatFX50 gives another thing which I think is worthy:

it let you feel the market or it should.

You can lose money here, I do, sometimes. But at the end you get more money than lose.

When I try to analyse why I lost money in a trade, I realize that in the majority of cases, it was my fault.

CatFX50 is not a holy grail. But CatFX50 lets you see that in this dangerous, tricky, difficult FOREX world you can survive if you follow this motto:

FOCUS, PATIENCE and DISCIPLINE.

Nina

Well Nina,

I've read many threads in this big forum and I chose CatFX50 because of its simplicity, I do like it simple and sweet.

Besides, I've always liked the avatar of your cat too! Those are my reasons and I'm sticking to them!

moneyline

moneyline:
Well Nina,

I've read many threads in this big forum and I chose CatFX50 because of its simplicity, I do like it simple and sweet.

Besides, I've always liked the avatar of your cat too! Those are my reasons and I'm sticking to them!

moneyline

Hi, friend!

I like simplicity. When I see some systems where you need a magnifying glass to see the price, I get sick.

My teacher is a big, big currency trader. He has more than 1,5bln to play with. He works for a big and well known car maker.

One day, he allowed me to watch what he was doing. I thought, great, I could see his charts and indicators. Do you know what I saw?

Just the ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When he needed to see a chart, he did it with only EMA50 on it. That's all.

Simplicity.

I asked, I begged him: teach me to read the ticket. He said: "It is a feeling".

As I thought I could not be able to have "his feeling", I built CatFX50.

Nina

nina:
Hi, friend!

I like simplicity. When I see some systems where you need a magnifying glass to see the price, I get sick.

My teacher is a big, big currency trader. He has more than 1,5bln to play with. He works for a big and well known car maker.

One day, he allowed me to watch what he was doing. I thought, great, I could see his charts and indicators. Do you know what I saw?

Just the ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When he needed to see a chart, he did it with only EMA50 on it. That's all.

Simplicity.

I asked, I begged him: teach me to read the ticket. He said: "It is a feeling".

As I thought I could not be able to have "his feeling", I built CatFX50.

Nina

incredible nina

i loved your/catfx50 history

hey guys

do you put stop loss every trade?

how many? average

I know we don't trade the Asian session but there is a nice flag pattern forming on the eur/usd. Often the breakout is with the trend, in this case it could be heading north towards 1.2872 if the pair can overcome

R1.

Hi Nina,

I was reading one of Jack Schwager's books "New Market Wizards" (if I remember) and he also talked about big currency traders that only used a ticker tape. Needless to say that it blew me away; I can imagine it did the same thing to you, too!

As to the well-known car manufacturers: I also heard MB has a very large Forex operation and they earn more money each year than all their automotive divisions. Imagine that!

Yeah, I like it simple too, but that's not to say CatFX50 isn't an excellent tool for many different trades. As many things in life, the more you work with something, the better you understand it.

On a more personal level: Thanks again for your time and patience, I do appreciate it!

moneyline

Dave1:
I know we don't trade the Asian session but there is a nice flag pattern forming on the eur/usd. Often the breakout is with the trend, in this case it could be heading north towards 1.2872 if the pair can overcome R1.

Hi Dave1,

It sure would be nice if it was going to break out. However, it looks like it's more price consolidation than anything else. Besides, New York is closing down and it will be a little wait before the Far East market gets going. I'm going to bed. See you guys later on!

moneyline