CatFx50 - page 183

Thanks to Nina and the incredible Catalonian approach...

Short USD/CHF at 11.30a.m. now closed out at 1.3079 for 20 pts after entering at 1.3102 [-3 spread]

Still short on the EUR/CHF at 1.5605 [-3 spread] will probably close this trade at break even despite that it might fall. Got time to decide and security on the 20.

The great thing is the MINIMUM Profit/Loss for today is +20 pts.

The rest is bonus.

cool day everyone. Considering going into "silent hunter" or "underground mode" from today.

Contact me by PM if you want to mastermind/chat. Three heads are better than one.

Helfen.

Murrey Math

harold4x:
dont know its a formula for commercial tradersvery interesting levels

Harold

If you want to read the explanation of Murrey math = go to www.graemenash.co.uk/forex/murrey.doc

very interesting as you say.

Nesalc

harold4x:
hi nina you get in on cable before short

Hi!

No, I couldn't. I can not trade at work.

When did we get the right signal and at what price, at 1.7385 or at 1.7379?

Nina

nina it was 7372 i closed trade +15 already made 34 each on euro and cable before on longs total 83 for today nesalc thanks for the murry math link real interesting stuff i use them as targets for the exit strategy and look where they are for entry the 4/8 is the main pivot 2/8 and 6/8 are support and resistence

hi nina you know ihave been looking at the stepma stoc closly and noticed not to much difference than an rsi cross of 50 level take a look and you will see what i mean

harold4x:
nina it was 7372 i closed trade +15 already made 34 each on euro and cable before on longs total 83 for today nesalc thanks for the murry math link real interesting stuff i use them as targets for the exit strategy and look where they are for entry the 4/8 is the main pivot 2/8 and 6/8 are support and resistence

Hi!

You were late, right signal was at 1.7379. It made a low at 1.7344. That's 35 pips. Great short.

Harold, try not to jump from one thing to another. Let tools work for a while. Study them and so on.

I know MM, Harold. I do not use them. Don't ask me now why.

Nina

Help

Help me please!

What this blue ball in signal?

Thanks!

Files:
nina_cpia.jpg  128 kb

harold4x:
hi nina you know ihave been looking at the stepma stoc closly and noticed not to much difference than an rsi cross of 50 level take a look and you will see what i mean

The same Harold: do not jump. StepMA_Stoch is the best free tool I've found in FOREX. The best. I've been trading FOREX for 5 years.

Nina

hi nina not jumping just sharing my observations reason why your entry was 7379 was you changed step stoc bars to 2000 i left mine at 500

Heder:
Help me please!

What this blue ball in signal?

Thanks!

Hi!

It means price crosses EMA.

Nina