CatFx50 - page 146

did not take signals today, cable was too early to take, euro was in a narrow range, could not decide if i should make entry or not, when i saw was kind of late.

Nina, I do not want to be indiscret, but how about posting one of your photo as the avatar? No underthoughts, just to know the face that is revolutionizing the forex world.

Thank you in advance.

nina:
You like that, don't you? Nina

Hi Nina,

I like what? - if I know what you mean I can answer yes or no

If you mean your system then I can say yes. It brought me some money today in EURUSD, although I had a very late entry at 1,1915.

But my current exit strategy (exit in steps shortly before the next FiboPivot 1 - 3 and secure the gain by placing the stop in each case one step further and hold the rest of the position with a trainling stop of 25-30 pips.) fits very good at the todays market.

Best wishes

mibl

Hi all!

I think a signal will be occur in eurusd soon!

be carefull

m217irr:
Hi all!

I think a signal will be occur in eurusd soon!

be carefull

yes, could be next (short) five minutes. but be careful because of the two trendlines (in the chart) and the long move before this.

Files:
hc_087.jpg  116 kb

Meriakre:
Nina, I do not want to be indiscret, but how about posting one of your photo as the avatar? No underthoughts, just to know the face that is revolutionizing the forex world. Thank you in advance.

hey Meiakre - I understand - the cat is Nina!

mibl

mibl:
yes, could be next (short) five minutes. but be careful because of the two trendlines (in the chart) and the long move before this.

of course

you are right!

mibl,

could you please explain your entry ( did you make entry at breakout of trendlines or at catfx50 entry?) and exits today in euro? and how did you move your sl , thanks

but i sell 1 lot of course risky

m217irr:
but i sell 1 lot of course risky

wish you the best! i will not.