Candles - page 12

nAV:
slightly better..but it would have been excellent to see them like delbook360 candles..oh well have to make so with what we have i guess..thanks bro

This problem has a long history nAV.

Metatrader never changed their look and feel since started. Meanwhile platform like Ninja Trader, dealbook 360 or VTS have improved their look (smoothness, zoom) MT did not. However, the easiness to use the software for newcomers has not opponents

Reversal candle indicator...

Hi There Guy's... Is there any indicator which indicates about reversal candles... ???

or trend changing indicator?

thank's

Linuxser:
This problem has a long history nAV. Metatrader never changed their look and feel since started. Meanwhile platform like Ninja Trader, dealbook 360 or VTS have improved their look (smoothness, zoom) MT did not. However, the easiness to use the software for newcomers has not opponents

thats very true i think the candles are the only drawback with the platform...and who knows if they change the candles, they ight charge us for it...lol

Audible extended candle length alert?

I'm looking for an ADJUSTABLE MT4 audible candle length alert that can be used on any time frame to alert/sound when the CURRENT candle meets or exceeds a predetermined setting of say 45 pips from candle OPENING price to CURRENT live pricing, either hi or lo makes no difference, once touch, current live candle NOT CLOSED. Has the current candle traveled X amount as of right now and sound off live or pop up window. Looking for over-extended range candles. Thanks.

FolsomFlyer:
I'm looking for an ADJUSTABLE MT4 audible candle length alert that can be used on any time frame to alert/sound when the CURRENT candle meets or exceeds a predetermined setting of say 45 pips from candle OPENING price to CURRENT live pricing, either hi or lo makes no difference, once touch, current live candle NOT CLOSED. Has the current candle traveled X amount as of right now and sound off live or pop up window. Looking for over-extended range candles. Thanks.

This can be programmed (if I understand correctly the question) with the standard MT4 alert.

Files:

Audible extended candle length alert

Linuxser:
This can be programmed (if I understand correctly the question) with the standard MT4 alert.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will try this out and see if I can get it to do what I am looking for. If not, I will reword my question and try to be more clear next time or maybe come up with an example.

FolsomFlyer:
Thanks for the suggestion. I will try this out and see if I can get it to do what I am looking for. If not, I will reword my question and try to be more clear next time or maybe come up with an example.

Sorry, no, this is not quite what I am trying for. The built-in MT4 alerts require you to pick a predetermined value to be notified of and relate that to the bid or ask price.

My scenario, I have NO IDEA what the predetermined alert level WILL BE or SHOULD BE SET AT.

This is because I am looking to be alerted to the fact that the current candle price has surpassed 30, 40, 50, 55 pips (whatever I set it at) SINCE THE CURRENT CANDLE OPEN PRICE. Either up or down from any live candle open.

This could happen at any point in time from now to an hour or two depending on the moves in the market - I just want to know of any overly long ranging candles as they occur and not related to any price level in particular - just candle length that suddenly has gone larger than "normal" or larger than my alert setting.

Just tell me when the current candle on any pair I have placed the alert on has reached my threshold of having traveled at least 30 (or more) some-odd pips since its opening price on that timeframe on any candle that happens to eventually be overly extended past a normal range of open to hi or low.

Call it a "price has traveled X amount of pips so far, come see how extended I am" over-extended candle alert for lack of a better name.

Not wanting to sit on every candle opening on every pair and adjusting this built in MT4 alert manually to only one side of a possible direction does not allow me to monitor more than one pair in one direction on the current candle, which I would PERSONALLY SEE at the time if it was going to be an overly extended range candle or not so no need for this kind of alert that is provided in MT4.

Just tell me when ANY OPEN LIVE CANDLE on any pair's chart, any time frame has gone way beyond the norm from its opening - kind of like a NFP candle that may be 150 pip spiker - I just want to know when it reaches say 55 of that so I can watch it for a retrace or continuation from within that live candle before it closes.

Sorry no examples. Sorry for the long explanation of what I'm trying to achieve. Maybe it's out there? Maybe not?

Thanks.

Simple code request i hope ?

Hi guys ...

I got a simple request .

I need a indicator to simply calculate and print the size of each candlestick in number form within the actual candlestick itself.

if you take a look at the attached picture you,ll understand right away what im asking for ...

I,m a scalper on a 1 minute time frame and to save time having to work out what the size of the last candlestick to manage risk etc this would be a welcome addition and make life a lot easier and a welcome addition to fellow traders visually .

Thanks for reading

Files:
meta.jpg  108 kb

Help me to find this candle indi please

Would you be so kind to help me to find this candle indi please.

Pucio

Files:
candle.gif  27 kb

hi

Pucio:
Would you be so kind to help me to find this candle indi please. Pucio

is it like AHAL indicator combine with candle ? I never see this indicator before

===================

Forex Indicators Collection