GoldWarrior EA (Zigzag Trading System) - page 5

you wrote Goldwarrior with timefilter is more good for GBPUSD

where can I find this TIMEFILTER what does it mean?

stace:
you wrote Goldwarrior with timefilter is more good for GBPUSD where can I find this TIMEFILTER what does it mean?

This EA was converted/improved by Beluck and it was posted on this thread somewhere. I just inserted timefilter code which is niot difficult at all. It is in elite section.

could someone explain some general idea of the method ?

İs there any updated version of KAMA indicator? The one above is giving errors.Thanks in advance.

erase the error it shows it thing ''double'' it will work after that

Goldwarrior EA. USDCAD, M15 timeframe (+100 pips) - see image.

newdigital:
Goldwarrior EA. USDCAD, M15 timeframe (+100 pips) - see image.

Are you saying that this EA is still working great? What currencies are best?

If I use 0.01 lots can I change the code to trade with less than 2000? like 100 Thanks

matrixebiz:
Are you saying that this EA is still working great? What currencies are best? Thanks

I am forward testing it since January 2006 with the same settings on same account.

Results are good.

Bad week - good week as always because stop loss is 100 (M15 timeframe).

Best pairs is EURUSD (1444 pips now), GBPUSD (814 pips) and USDCAD (669 pips). This EA with timefilter is better for GBPUSD (1273 pips).

It is not trading often. For example EURUSD: it was 2 trades in January 2006, 5 trades in February 2006 ... it's trading 2 -5 times per month.

Goldwarrior is good EA. It is for MT4 (Metatrader 4). But there are some other EAs from the same author. As I remember he posted his commercial EA to the public (MT3 version) - Platinum. He is coding on MT3 only. I posted it on some zigzag thread long time ago. Besides there are Platinum version for very small deposit size (MT3 version as well). It may be very good to see those MT3 version converted to MT4 as well.

It should work with 0.01 lot size as well.

For deposit size just edit this figure:

if (sbo==0 && AccountBalance()<2000) {

if (!IsTesting()) Comment("For normal work you must have 2000$ on your account");

return(0);

I am using Lots=0.1; StopLoss=100; TakeProfit=150; TrailingStop=0; k1=3 and k2=6.

I am not sure about how lot size will be inclesed with 0.01 if k1=3 and k2=6 (it depends on k1 and k2). For 0.1 lot size I am having 0.1 and sometimes 0.3. May be it will be the same for 0.01: 0.01 and 0.03.

newdigital:
I am forward testing it since January 2006 with the same settings on same account.

Results are good.

Bad week - good week as always because stop loss is 100 (M15 timeframe).

Best pairs is EURUSD (1444 pips now), GBPUSD (814 pips) and USDCAD (669 pips). This EA with timefilter is better for GBPUSD (1273 pips).

It is not trading often. For example EURUSD: it was 2 trades in January 2006, 5 trades in February 2006 ... it's trading 2 -5 times per month.

Goldwarrior is good EA. It is for MT4 (Metatrader 4). But there are some other EAs from the same author. As I remember he posted his commercial EA to the public (MT3 version) - Platinum. He is coding on MT3 only. I posted it on some zigzag thread long time ago. Besides there are Platinum version for very small deposit size (MT3 version as well). It may be very good to see those MT3 version converted to MT4 as well.

Ok, did you change the K1, K2, Period, and DailyImpuls settings as recommend a few pages back? Where is the DailyImpulse setting anyway? is that the d setting? what are the values for cci? -30 and +30 (impb)