Info on Median Trading?

Hello to all!

According to some posts there is an EA of the Median Trader strategy described in the Bird Watching in Lion Country (BWILC) by Dr Forex floating around. Do any of you know where to find it? I am in hopes to start a thread on it and come up with a good strategy to use. The closest one that I could find is the MakeGrid strategy that is posted here in a thread that was discontinued after SimSpeed decided to keep its development private for marketing to the public. Hope I can get something started here. Looking forward your responses.

It's a pity that such interesting methods like median/pivot lines trading have no discussion here. A similar thread initiated there. BTW, I couldn't find the mentioned "MakeGrid strategy" or "SimSpeed" keywords on FX-TSD. Are they removed from the forum? Is the method too good/effective to be revealed to the common public?

Bogdan:
BTW, I couldn't find the mentioned "MakeGrid strategy" or "SimSpeed" keywords on FX-TSD. Are they removed from the forum? Is the method too good/effective to be revealed to the common public?

You can find more info about that here:

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15936

and

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13155

These sites are not reachable for me (maybe offline?).

I search an EA with BWILC.

Thanks!

Median EA

Hello everybody,

I heard that there is an EA with this type of principle that is quite good called TrendWhipfx I checked out their web site but didn't say anything about an automatic version but the rumour is out there that is available or at least almost available.

I have a feeling that it's not going to be a freebie.

If anybody has anymore info please post.

Thnx

If you are talking about Mean Reversion strategies? -- If so there's really nothing about gridding about them. Then again you're probably meaning something else.. ;-)

Doritrader:
Hello everybody,

I heard that there is an EA with this type of principle that is quite good called TrendWhipfx

Didn't know there was a principle in forex called TrendWhip. Sounds quite funny actually.