Eurusd H4

Disclaimer: Forex is high risk gambling. Any advices that JDun or other poster on this board should be taken with a grain a salt. These advices are extremely risky and the chance of losing money is high. Use the information that is posted on this board at your own risk. Jdun is not liable for any real, imaginably, emotional, and whatever loses might happen due to my advice. Use the information AT YOUR OWN RISK.

For those people willing to fellow my recommendation it should be use WITHIN 5 MIN OF THE POST. If any later, then the risk might be even greater. Subscribe to this thread to get up to date recommendation. I will post my recommendation at irregular time.

Take profits should be 10 points. All stop lost should be 25, 15 if you can't take the pain. Take profits can be higher. I use 10 as safe point. Most of my trades are enter at market value and TP/SL are set. I then turn of my computer and let it develops. That's why I set take profit to 10 points.

Time will be in EST (USA) and GMT. Will trade the four major pair most of the time. It depends on the condition of the market.

Use the recommendations AT YOUR OWN RISK!

This is a four-hour EURUSD chart. It was taken on 11-22-05, 17:39GMT. This chart analyze should only be good for one week at most.

Indicators Used:

I_Trend

MACD

Laguerre

Juice

SMA (13 default)

LSMA in 3 colors

SHI Channel

PerskAsctrend1

BykovTrend_Sig

NRTR WATR

The I_Trend indicator green and red line is about to cross, giving use a signal to buy. While it is not crossed the signal is sell. (Sell)

MACD is another early trend indicator. While it has not cross it is moving in that direction. (Sell but moving in a buy direction)

Laguerre indicator in a downward trend passing the .75 lines, which gives sell signal. (Sell)

Juice is not useful in a H4 chart.

Support: 1.1675

Resistant: 1.1786

Shi Channel point in an upward movement. (Buy)

LSMA in three color is trending in Red/Sell, might move to yellow for a signal of a reverse trend. (Sell)

The LSMA has cross the MA a day ago signaling a downward trend. (Sell)

PerskAsctrend1 from previous mark signal a downward trend. (Sell)

BykovTrend_Sig from previous mark signal a downward trend. (Sell)

NRTR WATR red square signals a sell. (Sell)

While there are many indicators signals a sell it is my belief that an upper trend will develop in the near future. I do not think it will reach support at the current rate. However there is strong resistance at 1.1780 range.

Files:

Disclaimer: Forex is high risk gambling. Any advices that JDun or other poster on this board should be taken with a grain a salt. These advices are extremely risky and the chance of losing money is high. Use the information that is posted on this board at your own risk. Jdun is not liable for any real, imaginably, emotional, and whatever loses might happen due to my advice. Use the information AT YOUR OWN RISK.

For those people willing to fellow my recommendation it should be use WITHIN 5 MIN OF THE POST. If any later, then the risk might be even greater. Subscribe to this thread to get up to date recommendation. I will post my recommendation at irregular time.

Take profits should be 10 points. All stop lost should be 25, 15 if you can't take the pain. Take profits can be higher. I use 10 as safe point. Most of my trades are enter at market value and TP/SL are set. I then turn of my computer and let it develops. That's why I set take profit to 10 points.

Time will be in EST (USA) and GMT. Will trade the four major pair most of the time. It depends on the condition of the market.

This is a new system that I been working on so don't take it seriously. I still don't understand the float indicator fully. I do have success with it in the M15-H1 Timeframe but for this post it will be H4.

The indicators are:

ZigZag (50,0,0)

MACD default

Float default

Silvertrend default

TrendManager default

NRTR WATR default

The prediction is that there will be a continuation of a downward trend until a new float is formed and the ZigZag line is completed. The current float points to a downward trend. The ZigZag, while the line has formed I do not think that it point to a reversal of the trend. I believe the ZigZag line will recalculate itself to a new low in the coming days.

While I would like the new float aligned with the ZigZag reversal, this isn't the case here. The current MACD, SilverTrend, TrendManager, and NRTR WATR point downward.

A: Pervious uptrend float.

B: Current downtrend float.

C: Small retrenchment