Zigzag Trading System Development - page 4

BrunoFX:
HI, Which are the modifications please?

MiniPlatimun. D1 timeframe.

Thank you for all these answers. Do you think that this ea is also good with the other pairs majors?

BrunoFX:
Thank you for all these answers. Do you think that this ea is also good with the other pairs majors?

Yes, 4 main pairs and D1 timeframe.

But I do not know which modification of miniPlatinum is the better one.

Wowww, so many EAs to test. Thanks for posting them Newdigital.

It's a pity that the Warrior EAs needs a lot of CPU power when the market is moving. I can't attach it on more then 1 platform (on 4 charts) per PC. Right now, my 2 PCs 3.2 ghz are constanly being CPU maxed out because of Goldwarrior.

Maybe we could devise a way to form a group of testers that chooses which platinum and which setting they would like to test?

Right now there are 4 platinums...maybe we could divide the task into 4 groups of testers ? just an idea...

What do you think?

Sada

sadaloma:
Wowww, so many EAs to test. Thanks for posting them Newdigital.

It's a pity that the Warrior EAs needs a lot of CPU power when the market is moving. I can't attach it on more then 1 platform (on 4 charts) per PC. Right now, my 2 PCs 3.2 ghz are constanly being CPU maxed out because of Goldwarrior.

Maybe we could devise a way to form a group of testers that chooses which platinum and which setting they would like to test?

Right now there are 4 platinums...maybe we could divide the task into 4 groups of testers ? just an idea...

What do you think?

Sada

I do not know. Some EAs came with the statements. So it is easy to select the better one. Anyway I will keep everybody informed about the news. As to the improvements so just choose the latest versions (mini and Platinum). As I remember it was fixed some bugs in the latest versions concerning "big stop loss level" and "catching the small profit". So, as I understand the latest EAs should be more proofitable. And it was some small changes concerning the writing to the file and so on. But I think the Platinum EA is more evaluated (by author and by other people) than miniPlatinum.

Just select the latest Platinum (or any).

mt4 version of miniplatinum

In case you have not found them here are the mt4 versions of the miniplatinum 's

Foreverold:
In case you have not found them here are the mt4 versions of the miniplatinum 's

I spoke with Tartan day before yesterday. He is the author of zigzag trading system and all the EAs posted on this thread. He suggested not to test any Platinum or miniPlatinum because he wants to improve it. The final EA till now is Goldwarrior on M15 timeframe which is in the beginning of this thread here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174393

It is for MT3 and Sadaloma was testing it: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

And Beluck converted this EA for MT4: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

So not be confused with the versions. The only recommended version from the author to test is Goldwarrior for M15 timeframe.

New version of Goldwarrior which was here.

But as I understand this new version is absolutely different version and not final as well. It was changed the following:

- minimum deposit should be 1,500;

- default value for the Risk size is 20% and if this value is extended during the trading all the orders will be closed.

M15 timeframe.

I think the old Goldwarrior which Sadaloma is testing is the better one.

May be. Because the new version is too different and I do not have any opinion about this new one. Author did forward test of this new version and seems it is ok.

Files:
spiky_new.zip  3 kb

New EA from Tartan

He tested it (forward test) on gbpusd H1 timeframe.

EA with two indicators atached.

Files:

anybody already convert Victory05Exp to MT4? IMHO it the best version