"Gordago Stock Optimizer" - easily generates Expert Advisors - page 2

Files:
capture_036.gif  141 kb

Can we now use custom indicators with this I have something I need to test?

Very good tool.

Super duper cool.

Could we do Gordago read hst on real time?

Linuxser:
Super duper cool. Could we do Gordago read hst on real time?

Hello!

Today Gordago has no connection to the broker. If you recommend us to a broker and the broker will be able to connect the external terminals, we are connected.

rchapmand:
Can we now use custom indicators with this I have something I need to test? Very good tool.

Already, you can create a simple program strategy.

P.S. Now open the project and I hope that developers will be to help develop the project more powerful

Gordago,

Thanks for opening Gordago Optimizer.

I cannot get price data past September of 2007. Is that as far as it goes, or am I doing something wrong?

Is there any way to import tick data from my broker dealer?

Thanks,

Chilibowl

Does anyone check or view this thread? Gordago tester seems dead in the water. Does anyone know how to access or import price data into the optimizer?

I registered with site-- but no response for two months. Has anyone had any success with getting price data in any way? I would not even mind paying for virtual server quotes or feed by buying Gordago Tester-- but I have no idea if I could get data even then . . .

A game of chance

I put together a system based on combinations of emas using Gordago ( excellent, buy it

dam clever these Russians).

Back Testing on all currency pairs and all time frames it was a winner.

Tried forward testing, abject failure.

I have tried every EA in the book and have actually bought some, waste of money.

What I do now is look at the four hour and then the one hour charts,I look for a repeating pattern then place my "wager"

There are no stop losses, no take profits and the "wager" is the minimum the system will allow.

If the backside falls out of it, it won't send me broke I sit tight and hope for better times.

I do that for half a dozen or so pairs, some go up, some go down.I only cash in the ones that

go my way.

It is looking quite promising.

If the position goes against me I will sometimes buy in the opposite direction hoping to ride that trend.

If you were to toss a coin it would be 50:50 and with this system you only cash in when the call runs your way.

There is another good programe , a Russian " Forex Tester" try the system on it

[langtitle=de]Gordago doesn't reply after havin paid! Fraud?[/langtitle]

[lang=de]I have paid licence fees to Plimus for software Forex Optimizer by Gordago. Neither Plimus nor Gordago answers my emails. Are those companies serious? I have read some people have bought in the past the software at 10 USD. I have paid over 40 USD incl. transaction costs. Nice deal! Pay more but get bad customer service or may be even get nothing at all.

Furthermore I have tried to contact Gordago many times refering a cooperation in sales of the software. No reply at all.

Those guys seem to be on holiday or they have simply disappeared.

I will let everybody know if I get a reply. Otherwise you should better not buy anything from those companies.

I will edit my post after having heard something from them.

If getting a simple licence key is so complicated I do not want to know if the software works as it should at all.

I could imagine to get a support on this software would be similar pain in a...

Regards[/lang]