Ask! - page 47

majlisb:
Hi all

is there any histogram indicator to draw arrow on chart not on separate window ? I want to have arrow when ADX cross a level but on hight/low of candle,

is there any sample to use that code ?

I don't know whether you are searching this type of indicator.Any how I attached this indicator.

Files:

Help needed in coding an EA.

Hello codersguru,

Could you please build an EA for all interested persons here based on my simple system as follows.

I am testing this for quite some times and found really good results but due to time constraints I miss so many very good trades. Automation will definitely be helpful in this regard.

The rules.

Time Frame : 30 Min, 4 Major Pairs.

Entry : Camarilla Pivots H3 (buy) and L3 (sell) IF the JMA Slope is +ve and -ve respectively just at the times price touches H3/L3. Which means not at the close of bar but on real time.

Stop Loss : Initial SL well below pivot point just for safety but preferably the EA should close positions as per below mentioned rules.

Exit : 1) At H5 point for Buy and at L5 point for Sell trades.

2) JMA slope turns -ve (for Buy trades) at the end of the bar and vice versa.

Whichever between (1) and (2) occurs first.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

P.S : I have now posted this query on EA suggestion folder but can't delete this one. So if the moderator wants so you can delete this. Sorry for the trouble.

Files:
camrjma.jpg  177 kb

tirou:
I don't know whether you are searching this type of indicator.Any how I attached this indicator.

Thanks alot Tirou,

You are the MAN

how do we merge two currencies pair onto the same chart?

InnerBar

CodersGuru,

I would like some help for coding an indicator that finds all inner bars in a chart and if finds one will show an arrow above such bar.

TimeFrame : M15 through H4

Inner Bar Definition : When the full length of a bar is less than that full length of the previous bar.

In other words, the highest and lowest of a bar don't exceed the higher and lowest of previous one. If highs and/or lows are equal it is NOT an inner bar.

Thanks,

Jos4x

Should this expression produce the same result?

if (High>High && High>High)

if (High>(High && High))

if (High>(High & High))

They might and they might not: in words, the expressions would be something like the following:

The first expression says that "high of bar i+1 is greater than both high of bar i+3 and high of bar i+4".

The second expression says that "high of bar i+1 is greater than the truth value representation obtained from regarding both high of bar i+3 and high of bar i+4 as truth value representations"; here zero means false and non-zero means true, with a canoncial representation as 1.

The third expression says that "look at the bits of the highs of bar i+3 and bar i+4, and combine them with a bit-wise AND operation into whatever bit pattern that is, then reinterpret that bit pattern as a double number, and test whether high of bar i+1 is greater than that double number".

I'd love to see the EA/indicator

Nice 1!

So, when testing out whether the High is > High and also High then:- if (High>(High && High)) ....

I'm attempting to modify existing code by adding 'perfection' setups to it here:- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175272

Maybe you mean: if ( High > MathMax( High, High ) ) ...

ralph.ronnquist:
Maybe you mean: if ( High > MathMax( High, High ) ) ...

hi ralph chek for this indi

i think this indi like what you want, i hope so

Files: