Ask! - page 140

Hello Everyone,

Thanks to the helpful people on this site I've been learning a lot..some great posts...Now I'm a bit stuck on something though and can't seem to find an answer to solve it.

When I run a backtest using strategy tester in MT4...I keep getting a large "Mismatched charts errors" on the results page.

I imported Alpari data and done all the steps, period_converter etc...

Any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks as always to those who add to this helpful forum

Bill FX:
Hi FerruFx,

How can I backtesing with difference SL & TP daily ?

Thank you.

Do you mean that your targets will be different each day ? If they are based on some calculation, it has to be coded inside the EA.

FerruFx

Problem with commercial EA

Hello,

Not really sure how to ask a question here so forgive me. I have been a member for awhile now. Mostly I have just been reading and learning. For that I thank all of you. Now I have a problem and I hope someone can give me a clue to get going again. Very simply my commercial EA has stopped executing trades. i have tried what I know and no luck. Can someone help me?

Regards,

David

FerruFx:
Do you mean that your targets will be different each day ? If they are based on some calculation, it has to be coded inside the EA. FerruFx

Thanks so much FerruFx !

Hi Secure:

I had the same problem today, restarting the application fixed it.

AmyFor:

I am having the same problem with that data. To make matters worse, I have 2 demo accounts running on 2 boxes, and I have found that the data when I back test from live data is slightly different on both boxes. One generates more errors than the other, but I installed both at the same time from the same broker....

And when I installed from scratch with the Alpari data, I still get massive amounts of mismatched errors. Thanks for anyone's help, hopefully I can return the favor.

~Ody

Need help...

I am currently using ToR 1.20 but i love the alerts in ToR 1.02. How do I code an alert that would sound when all arrows go one direction? Can anyone help?

Files:
tor_1.20.mq4  33 kb
tor_11.02.mq4  17 kb

Brazenmichael:
I am currently using ToR 1.20 but i love the alerts in ToR 1.02. How do I code an alert that would sound when all arrows go one direction? Can anyone help?

Maybe this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173589 could help

I don't know if already exists an EA with this indicator, anyone can help me?

I would like to creat an EA with this TD points&line indicator, I'll post rules if someone will reply to help me, thanks!

Files:

Bill FX:
Thanks so much FerruFx !

You're welcome.

FerruFx

TD_Points&Line_Auto

ForexCeo:
I don't know if already exists an EA with this indicator, anyone can help me? I would like to creat an EA with this TD points&line indicator, I'll post rules if someone will reply to help me, thanks!

please post the rules i am not high skilled programmer i am learner of MQL4 i will try to make an EA