Ask! - page 139

Thanks so much Linuxser.

Anyways could you show me how to backtest more than one pairs at the same time with 1 EA ?

deleted....

If you do not plan to migrate to any kind of dll (and not some control module of "if you are here I can work" nonsense, but to make the whole logic within dll), than simply forget about any protection of your code.

Metatrader ex4 is a P-code and it means exactly this : it interprets, meaning it has a table of "pseudoinstructions" that are read and only then executed by the interpreter. It is painfully obvious that the pseudoinstructions table has been sold (someone decided that he has no interest in decompiling any more, and funny enough, it happens on a large scale before the mql5 release) and you have more and more decompilers

If you already do not know then learn C,C++ anything alike if you want more than protection : whatever they promise, they will never reach the speed, flexibility and library of C++. Some things (the so many times glorified neuro networks for example) are simply ridiculous to even think of making in mql

regards

mladen

PS: just to show the extent of the "decompiling" wave, see this post https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/mt4 on official metatrader mql code base. Seeing a decompiled code on a site like that does not help in gaining confidence that anybodies work will be protected

Bill FX:
Hi all,

I need a source code to add in my EA for limit timing for using a copy EA. Let's say I will give my EA to some one but I just let him use my EA for 1 month, so could you give me the source code and I just add it in to my EA ?

Thank you for your help,

Bill FX:
Thanks so much Linuxser. Anyways could you show me how to backtest more than one pairs at the same time with 1 EA ?

That's impossible. Just one by time.

Linuxser:
That's impossible. Just one by time.

How about backtest more than 1 EA on 1 account at the same time ?

Bill FX:
How about backtest more than 1 EA on 1 account at the same time ?

Same answer ... No possible.

FerruFx

Please help me...

No Thank's for help.

ZigZag values

I want to store these valuse which in mentioned in chart high 1, high2, ..... please look attached EA code

i want these valus for further use plot Supp/Res Level, fib levels, trendlines, etc.

Files:

ex4 and mq4

Hi CodersGuru

I'm having a real problem with my platform...i have some indicators saved as .ex4 and some as .mq4. The .ex4 i can see in the folder but not from the terminal and hence cannot be opened...WHY.

Some indi's have both a .ex4 and .mq4 and these work fine. Now, here's the thing, i can open the .ex4 indi's if called from a template.

Another funny..indi's that once worked do not work anymore. I have the very latest metatrader platform, i even saved my /experts directory, deleted Metatrader, rebooted, downloaded and re-installed then copied the /experts directory back...still no luck.!!

Please help, it's driving me crazy..;-)

FerruFx:
Same answer ... No possible. FerruFx

Hi FerruFx,

How can I backtesing with difference SL & TP daily ?

Thank you.