T3 - page 34

wccmcd:
Mladen, the "Gann T3 high-low activator" looks super nice. I am new to Gann HiLo activator, and I saw three colors in your T3 version. I wonder where I can get some explaination on how to use a Gann HiLo activator? Thanks alot.

wccmcd

There are only 2 colors on screen : green for trend up and red (pale violet red) for trend down

mladen:
Some new toys for T3 thread ...

These are T3 versions of Gann high low activator. In the original hgih-low activator a simple moving average is used in calculation while in this one it is replaced with T3. Also, the logic of checking for close crosses had to be changed since, if it was used as in the original (current close) it would signal way too fast. In order to allow experimenting 2 periods are used HighLowPeriod (which is the main period) and ClosePeriod. If ClosePeriod is set to 0 then HighLowPeriod is used for close t3 calculation too, otherwise it will use whatever value you choose for it.

So 3 versions of the indicator :
The line and bar version

The channel version

PS: to test what do I mean with "way too fast" set the close period to 1 and you will see it

Nice "toys". Thanks

T3 double bands

T3 double bands for metatrader 5 posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181297/page52

Files:

mladen:
T3 double bands for metatrader 5 posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181297/page52

I don't see this version for MQ4

Whether it is possible?

Air92:
I don't see this version for MQ4 Whether it is possible?

Air92, it is possible to code the bands but due to mt4 8 buffer restriction not able to fill the areas between.

mrtools:
Air92, it is possible to code the bands but due to mt4 8 buffer restriction not able to fill the areas between.

It is a pity that such restrictions in MT4.Thanks for your answer mr.Tools.

Here is a version of T3 double bands for metatrader 4. It does not have a filled areas simply because it is not possible to make those using metatrader 4

PS: best to use on higher time frames

Thank you for the indicator,Mladen

Day impulse T3

Day impulse T3

Files:

Dear Mladen the master,

This one is super good. Have you by any chance made it a histogram version yet? if not, may you? thank you very much.

t3_adaptive_ma_i-ca_2.mq4

mladen:
secretcode This is the version that changs the color when the slope (trend) changes and is a multi time frame version. Have a nice weekend
Files: