T3 - page 13

right, diferent version 4 regular use - to not spoil beauty of original one (pure w/o those dem buffers) !!!

Thanks for sharing ideas

DEAR SENIORS MY RESPECTS AND REGARDS FOR UR GESTURES SHARING THE IDEAS ON HUMANITARIAN BASIS THANKS FOR PERMITTING ME TO LEARN IDEAS FROM U ALL G O D B L E S S U A L L W I T H G O O D L U C K

so t3 trix is actually t3 roc...

p.s. indicators from this thread: Forex Factory - View Single Post - THV system, final edition (post12979,post1(zip),thread attachments)

Files:

+ mladen's nrp f-la

candle color based on trix?

changing candle color based on trix? who can help me made this indi?

Files:

xiaomantou:
changing candle color based on trix? who can help me made this indi?

this is t3 thread; trix original thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174718

Future t3ma

Hi to everyone,

i've the indicator called t3_clean.mq4 with 14 periods and 0.618 of volumefactor and i've found a way to predict one step forward of this indicator with a precision of 99,23%...

but i haven't already traslated matlab code into mql code and this isn't only my work but a work of more than 10 people so i cannot share by now...

maybe i'll share to everyone...

but first i've to know hot to use this high precision degree in order to find a way to have right enter and exit...

thanks for any helps

can we have BEFORE and AFTER screen capture

i.e. what does it predict

and when the result roll out in the next 2 candles

what did it look like (after)

circle=prevision

point=real data

i've only develop the code into matlab ...

it works well in every situation becuase inside the t3 there are not a lot of noyse...

i can predict one step forward of the next value of the t3_clean indicator

if someone tell me how to use this prediction in order to have a high degree precision strategy i'll send my code...

Files:
untitled.jpg  31 kb

t3 system

In Elite section we have a strategy called Mandarine with which we are currently sucessfully using which uses T3 to verify a ma cross, join us in Elite section see if we can implement your T3 idea.