Jurik - page 6

I translated the comments above.

I want to say that you complicated this subject. JJMASeries is mqh file. You do not need to open it. Just place it in include folder. And compile the indicators only. You may open this JJMASeries.mqh file later. This JJMASeries.mqh should not be compiled.

newdigital:
I translated the comments above. I want to say that you complicated this subject. JJMASeries is mqh file. You do not need to open it. Just place it in include folder. And compile the indicators only. You may open this JJMASeries.mqh file later. This JJMASeries.mqh should not be compiled.

Newdigital you are the man! I got it. I guess the problem was opening the JJMASeries.mqh file then saving it, like I was doing for all my indicators. Quite strange, why does the file extension change just because you open it and bring the code up, then save it. Anyways, thanks very much for the help. May the trading force be with you!

Momentum indicator

Has anybody got a smooth momentum indicator which works like VEL of Jurik?

Does anybody have the keltner channel based on ATR and jurik?

Is it possible to code jurik so you can choose what time frame to calculate it from? Let's say it would have a parameter set by the user that would tell it, what time frame to use in minutes. It wouldn't be limited to the default time frames in mt4, but you could use other too.

found the channel

Jurik moving average for excel

Hello this is my first post and request.

I was wondering if anyone has the JMA for excel?

I'm looking for it as I'm familiar with programming in excel and would liketo begin backtesting a pet theory that i have.

Thanks much,

phoenix

phoenixdragon:
Hello this is my first post and request.

I was wondering if anyone has the JMA for excel?

I'm looking for it as I'm familiar with programming in excel and would liketo begin backtesting a pet theory that i have.

Thanks much,

phoenix

I did not find any JMA.

Hello,

Can someone make JMA & JMA_Starlight with alert/sound when it cross? I would appreciate it..

newdigital:
nJMAnumber - access number to the function JJMASeries. (0, 1, 2, 3 etc).

Hey ND or igorad,

Do either of you have any further understanding of this particular input for JJMA Series?

I'm confused as to what it does...

The standard JMA calls the reset with it at 1, but then does the actual calculations with it at 0.

Any idea what it does? It just seems to be used to initialize the array with a specific number, but I don't get its purpose beyond that...

Thanks much,

Cubesteak