Jurik - page 30

for those who not love it so much (or not familiar with it at all) - the answer is:

- pretty bad

Files:

your statement is not quite clear to me, what is bad and what is not?

Dfa

Does anybody know something about this

ScienceDirect - Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications : Detrending moving average algorithm: A closed-form approximation of the scaling law

and Detrended Fluctuation Analysis ??

Maybe some C or MQL code for DFA detrending ??

Krzysztof

jma- jambo

fajst_k:
Does anybody know something about this ...

For C code , check this link if it helps: http://www.physionet.org/physiotools/dfa/dfa.c

Thanks,

Krzysztof

thx

thank newdigital ffor sharin this indicators.

thx

thank newdigital for sharing this indicators.

Readers' Choice Award

12 MAR 2009

12 MAR 2009

The Jurik Research received another Readers' Choice Award from TASC (Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities). We are in 2nd place now, surpassing plug-in software for all trading platforms except MetaStock.

Our Rankings in the Software Plug-in category:

2009 2nd place (First Runners Up)

2008 3nd place (Finalist)

2007 2nd place (First Runners Up)

2006 4th place (Semi-Finalist)

2005 4th place (Semi-Finalist)

2004 4th place (Semi-Finalist)

2002 4th place (Semi-Finalist)

2000 4th place (Semi-Finalist)

1999 4th place (Semi-Finalist)

JMA crashing MT4 - Please help

Hi folks, I'm in desperate need of some coder assistance.

I've been loving these Jurik tools, but I've hit a wall and my hair is coming out in clumps trying to get past this... The real killer is that this code initially worked, then as I developed a bit more it all went wrong and now I can't even revert without drama.

The situation is this: I took the JMA and patched together a MTF indicator based on the iMax MTF I found here - sorry I can't remember who wrote that one, but thanks, it's sweet. It worked fine until I got a bit clever and tried to incorporate two JMAs with different length into the calculation. The two versions are below.

Ever since I made the second mod this indicator and some others, plus an EA with JMA in it cause MT4 to crash immediately and even commenting out all the JMA doesn't help.

All the JMA indicators from here still work fine, so that suggests to me it's an issue of the code rather than the JMA - well, obviously... Hopefully it's either the way I'm calling the JMA function (although it worked before) or there's some fatal error like an infinite loop or whatever. It compiles, but crashes MT4 straight away...

The first attachment is an old version and it works, so you can see what I'm trying to do - but I don't have that mq4 any more, sorry. The current mq4 'should' be the same, but crashes, and the real indicator I'm trying to achieve is the final file, JMA2- which also crashes. Come on gurus, I'm crossing my fingers,

rjc.