'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 54

Hi freewayfx,

I moved your post to this thread because I remember some scripts concerning your requests were uploaded on the thread. You can search the thread (54 pages sorry).

Script to close a selected pair

Hello everybody,

Has anyone got a script to close a selected pair? Say you have lots of live trades with lots of pairs, you want close all EurUsd orders only and leave others running...

Got any automatic tool for that?

( I do it manually till now)

Thanks a lot.

Take care

Sincerely

Tomcat

Do action on waiting order execution?

Hi, is it possible to program mq4 to do some action at the moment of execution of a waiting order? For example, delete all pending orders or write info into an external file.

OrdersTotal doesn't distinguish pending orders.

Try this I am using it on live account. It works excellent

_closeallbuysell.mq4

Files:

Paakari:
Just got this one to my hand and it's working fine.

where is the link to download please paakari

one click trading

newdigital:
'Close all' scripts for MT4.

hello newdigital

where can I find this tool. I searched this thread 54 pages i didn't see it

if you know where it is pls post link. appreciated very much

Files:

This EA screwed my trades. how to deactivated

This EA called CloseAllBuySell. has screwed my trades 3 times. After I activated it. it's closed all open trades. if I forget to disable , open a new trade it will closed the new

trade instantly. Look at my statement usd/cad trades -14.50, -14.50 and -13.50. Anybody know how to code automatically disable after it done its job. thanks

Files:

freewayfx:
This EA called CloseAllBuySell. has screwed my trades 3 times. After I activated it. it's closed all open trades. if I forget to disable , open a new trade it will closed the new trade instantly. Look at my statement usd/cad trades -14.50, -14.50 and -13.50. Anybody know how to code automatically disable after it done its job. thanks

Freewafx sorry to say, this is a script, you put it on a chart and it will close all open orders, to stop it you need to remove it from the chart.

freewayfx:
hello newdigital

where can I find this tool. I searched this thread 54 pages i didn't see it

if you know where it is pls post link. appreciated very much

Don't ask this from Admins, I'm quite sure that they don't have.

And at the moment for private message senders: there ain't any link where to download this, none.

I'm updating this One_Click system still to get couple more functions to it and what I have been testing it, it works best with very low spread ECN broker.

Paakari:
Don't ask this from Admins, I'm quite sure that they don't have.

And at the moment for private message senders: there ain't any link where to download this, none.

I'm updating this One_Click system still to get couple more functions to it and what I have been testing it, it works best with very low spread ECN broker.

Moved your "one click" post to evaluate commercial ideas section, please any questions ask there and please Paakari, any more about this needs to be addressed there, where you should have started in the first place.