'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 4

You may use any trailing EA with manual confirmation.

Close All Specific Pair

k3iroll:
Hi doragio, Can you kindly post the "Close all specific pair" pip once you managed to get it compiled properly. I think it would help a lot of ppl here. Thanks.

I want to thanks Newdigital for the links to the associated ea's and scripts. Was able to gather the strings necessary from others and modify an existing script to close all open orders for a specific currency pair while leaving the other open orders alone.

Right now, the script is coded for GBPUSD if you need to change the pairs to anything else, just open and change this string to whatever currency you need and then do a Save As.

Enjoy

Files:

doragio:
I want to thanks Newdigital for the links to the associated ea's and scripts. Was able to gather the strings necessary from others and modify an existing script to close all open orders for a specific currency pair while leaving the other open orders alone.

Right now, the script is coded for GBPUSD if you need to change the pairs to anything else, just open and change this string to whatever currency you need and then do a Save As.

Enjoy

hi doragio,

Many thanks for the script. But I didn't managed to get it to function properly. MT4 always prompted "Order XXXXX failed to close. Error: 0". Any setting that I need to enable or disable?

Edit: I managed to get the problem solved. No more error.

k3iroll:
hi doragio,

Many thanks for the script. But I didn't managed to get it to function properly. MT4 always prompted "Order XXXXX failed to close. Error: 0". Any setting that I need to enable or disable?

Edit: I managed to get the problem solved. No more error.

I get this same error once in a while, do you happen to know what causes it and how to resolve it?

Thanks

doragio:
I get this same error once in a while, do you happen to know what causes it and how to resolve it? Thanks

Hi doragio,

I've got the error previously is due to that I'm using InterbankFX mini account. And the symbol pair is having "m" at the end of the pair e.g. EURUSDm. I did not put the "m" there in the first place when I got the error. Once I put the "m", everything is OK. No more error.

I did a few tries after you commented that you are having error. Did not find any error after the tries. So I'm not sure why you are having that error once in a while. I'll post here if I do get the same error agian.

How to close all existing positions in EA

How to close all existing positions in EA?

Which funtion should I use? It is much appreciated if an example could be given.

Thanx.

Here's one I haven't seen. How about a function to close just the "buy or sell " orders only. Useful for hedge trading.

WinUser32

Hi guys, does anyone know where I can download the 'include' file 'WinUser32.mqh' file?

Thanks

Where can I find an EA that closes all trades at specific symbol for all day when

target pips are reached and new trades can only be started the next day?

xxx

Hi

give me your email i will send it to U

Kr

jerome

Tickwatcher:
Hi guys, does anyone know where I can download the 'include' file 'WinUser32.mqh' file? Thanks
Reason: