'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 52

if it is not what you are looking for so try to find something by yourself using those links posted here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hi newdigital,

Yes I would like to place pending orders by price, say now EUR/USD is 1.42645 and I want to enter the market when price reaches 1.42978 so I want to specify the entry price 1.42978 somewhere in the script.

Can I use this script to do it or I cannot specify entry price.in it?

Regards,

Sandro

Yes, you can.

Just look at example of 2 scripts attached (I modified them and saved in MetaEditor in exact same way as I described above).

and it works for ECN broker too (example with FXCM):

Hi newdigital,

I tried the scripts and they work!

I edited them and inputted my lot size, take profit and stop loss values for each pair and then when I run them I input the price in the inputs window when I want the pending trade to become active and that`s all. Very easy and quick.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Sandro

CloseAll Hot Key

This script closes all the trades when you click a hot key. Enjoy.

More details: Metatrader - MQL4 - Close All Orders Hot Keys Script

Files:
closeallhot.mq4  16 kb

codersguru:
This script closes all the trades when you click a hot key. Enjoy. More details: Metatrader - MQL4 - Close All Orders Hot Keys Script

Codersguru, do you have any script that closes out a trade when attached to chart? I have tried all the ones i have found on this thread but to no avail.

Anyone seen single click on-chart buttons for buying, sellling, closing & reverse ? Wouldn't hurt to to have a lot size & SL pips value input next to buttons. Not to forget compatibility with 5 digit brokers.

Scripts not working

Hi guys,

I used to use those scripts to open positions with several MT4 Brokers. Since I am trading with SunbirdFx, I noticed that they do not work anymore.

Sunbird is a 5 digits Broker. Can someone please tells me what's wrong with those scripts? I do not have any MQL4 programming skills.

Thanks,

Descaboy

Files:

Order send to multi MT4 platform

Hello

I am trading with MT4 2 live accounts. When I enter into market, I give order 2 times, one after one. I lost some pips due to time difference. Now I want to open another one more live account and so I want to know there is some script or software that can send buy/sell order to more than one MT4 platform including lot size, sL and TP with one click.

thanks & regds

mithetnme

Automatic stop limit

Hello traders,

Is there any expert advisor that puts a preset limit order at the time we buy or sell?