More early versions for mt4

I personally spent a lot of time testing 025 version on demo and real account.

And I know that some people like more early versions.

what timeframes and currencies should we use for them?

I do not remember exactly but it should be attached to the one chart only and it will trade on many pairs simultaniuosly. Open this EA in MetaEditor and read the coments (there are lists of pairs and brokers - just delete pair which you do not want to trade).

Also look on the TSD manuals

TSD Starters Pack

But probably you need this link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172884

It is description about settings, pairs and everything.

Tsd

Please explain meaning of TSD

Thanks

dave

TD indicators

Thanks for that....

dave

newdigital:
I personally spent a lot of time testing 025 version on demo and real account. And I know that some people like more early versions.

Hi Digital:

Pls. advise are you still using tsd ea? which version? thanks

samahdi:
Hi Digital: Pls. advise are you still using tsd ea? which version? thanks

No I am not using it. Because I think it should be approved something to reduce the losses. This EAs are very good during the uptrend or downtrend when the trend was established already. But in other xases it produces the losses and the losses may be very big, even more bigger than profit.

This EAs should be approved. Mindaugas who coded the last versions promised the give new version.

newdigital:
No I am not using it. Because I think it should be approved something to reduce the losses. This EAs are very good during the uptrend or downtrend when the trend was established already. But in other xases it produces the losses and the losses may be very big, even more bigger than profit. This EAs should be approved. Mindaugas who coded the last versions promised the give new version.

Newdigital:

Are you using any EA for your live account?

samahdi:
Newdigital: Are you using any EA for your live account?

Yes, from time to time.

I used TSD during the two months.

Then TrueScalper (more earler versions) and some other EAs as well. I used versions of TrueScalper which did not post here even. Too old versions but I like it. I used DayTrading 1st and 2nd versions. There were many my statements on the yahoo group but I changed the nick when I came here to the forum. But many people are still remember me.

I like EAs which are not trading very often. It is my personal.

For TrueScalper I used the following: EA opened the order and then I managed the order manually without EA (moving stop and exit for example).

Now I am always near computer so I do not need to use EA. Just for the testing only.

Rapid Trading

I have been, for three years, swing trading..... and now I am looking for a method to trade once a day or every other day.

I think when we trade often, we enrich the broker at our own expense....

Recently I was calculating the amount the broker receives.......

Wow.....!!!!

LOL