Horizontal lines - page 8

Simple auto horizontal price line need please

Hello programmers, please i am pleading you kindly help me in coding an horizontal line with price ending in 5, 10, 20, 40, 87. Line should be thick with a sharp color to distinquish it easily from other lines

Please help a brother. Thank you

Wow my topic is here. I am optimistic someone will attend to it soon.

Help help help me gurus!

siloko:
Wow my topic is here. I am optimistic someone will attend to it soon. Help help help me gurus!

Maybe if you explain how one can trade prices ending in 5, 10, 20, 40, 87 the someone will make it. This way it looks like a series of a random chosen numbers valid only for one direction of trends

Yes sir. It does not matter. I mean any prices containing those numbers should be identified with a horizontal numbers just like we have round numbers. I trade GU so the numbers are 1.6705, 1.6720, 1.6740, 1.6795, e.t.c anywhere these numbers are whether price trending up or down should be auto drawn just like the auto fibo and round number indicator does it. Hope is clear sir? Thank you.

Hi gurus, let me buttress my point further for clarity.

There is this indy called round number or psychological levels containing 00, 50, 80.

But in my case, the numbers should be 5, 10, 20, 40, 80, 95. Draw horizontal lines on prices containing these numbers. Ability to thicken and change color of the lines.

Thanks for your understanding. Cheers

Is this possible please? If yes please help me.

siloko:
Hi gurus, let me buttress my point further for clarity.

There is this indy called round number or psychological levels containing 00, 50, 80.

But in my case, the numbers should be 5, 10, 20, 40, 80, 95. Draw horizontal lines on prices containing these numbers. Ability to thicken and change color of the lines.

Thanks for your understanding. Cheers

Round number is drawing psychological levels 0 and 50 - without 80 - (which are proven to be psychological levels in our minds). But how are you using your levels in trading?

If you draw a lot of horizontal lines it is logical that some will always be hit. But do you have an actual prrof that they are usable in trading or not? I think that it is the reason you are not getting any answer : there is no explanation or logic in those numbers

Ok I see the logic behind the silence may be most gurus think it is time wasting. Yes you are right about the levels being broken often times and the way I use them is not a buy and sell signal but as a more weightier confirmation to price action. These numbers are not the original numbers on my mind but very close to them but the purpose of this discussion is the reason for those numbers.

The original numbers are 00, 20, 50, 80. If you google the FANTASTIC FOUR indicator, you will get my idea better. How can I modify the fantastic four indy to show horizontal line prices ending in 5, 20, 40, 65, 80. Waiting for your kind support soon. Thank you.

I do understand you

But I do understand the next sentence too : "100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80)" that was patched to that. Heard it too much times

PS: attaching the "fantastic four" indicators pack. Good luck in trading

Files:

Noooo bro i do not need the fantastic four indicator that isn't my style of trading. I was referring to it so someone will understand my message.

My plight is that i need an auto horizontal lines drawn on prices ending at 5, 20, 45, 85 similar to the popular psychological number 0, 50 indicator. Is this possible to code?

Lastly even the attached indy is corrupted and is in .exe format may be someone could have play around with the code to meet my request. Horizontal lines should be thicker than mt4 default lines.

Thanks in advance again.