ICWR as an EA? - page 3

codersguru:
Hi forexsuperinvestor, smeden,

The book is GREAT and the ICWR Idea seems logical(& Profitable) .

I've downloaded the ICWR Indicator (Thanks newdigital ). I'm testing it now to be sure is it profitable (I think it is) then I'll write the EA.

Looking forward to an EA ASAP, thanks!!

ICWR Indicator

I would really rather see the indicator with entry and exit signals than an expert. What are the chances?

Ricky D

Uploaded

ForexTrader2006:
codersguru is it possible that you can upload it again i would alos like to have a look thank you

Uploaded:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173151

hi everybody

i am wondering that what is the best setting for ICWR indicatore in order to recognize the ACTIVE WAVE.as the users of this strategy know recognizing ACTIVE WAVE is the most important part of this system.i have downloaded the indicatore but i exactly do not know the best setting for it.

please help me in this matter.the system seems great and simple and profitable but distinguishing AVTIVE WAVE is my problem

Hi

Did anyone get closer to an EA?

great book and great strategy

but i cant find the indicators

any chanche to have signal for this great strategy?

leutzuro:
great book and great strategy

but i cant find the indicators

any chanche to have signal for this great strategy?

Book and indicator should be here.

Responding to somebodys comments earlier in the thread, I agree that the hardest part of writing an EA would be identifying the Active Wave.

I have attached an E-Signal EFS that identifies and draws on Waves/Swings, and I think it would be perfect for identifying the active wave by simply filtering out those that are greater than 40 pips. From there you can calculate Fib Levels and subsequent breaches of those levels.

I hope the attached script is iseful for any experienced programmers out there.

Files:

hello, i've developed an EA based on ICWR, it can find the active wave automatically, but it seems have some bugs/mistakes

may u help me to analayze this EA.....

btw, the backtest took a very long time....

u may use it at any pair, at 5M timeframe

i'm hoping for any feedback asap.

thx.

Files:
iwe_ea_v10.mq4  11 kb

some error found and fixed.

v10 is for M5, intraday

V11 is for H4, long-term

based on ICWR

Files: