Brainwashing: request - page 3

Hi,

PriceChannel_Stop_v1.1 with alert is ready.

Igor

igorad:
Hi,

Igor

Thanks a lot Igorad

I will give it a try.

GS

igorad:
Hi,

Igor

Hello Igorad, sorry to bother you again, but I have some questions.

1.- Do you have the PriceChannel_Stop_v6 with alarm? I put both indicators Version 1.1 and Version 6 one on top of the other and sometimes in 5 minutes they give different signals, they are very close.

2.- Do you use some other indicator with the PriceChannel_Stop_v6 to enter the market? Do you have already a system in place? What is your favorite time frame and settings ? I think this indicador is wonderful.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

GS

New Digital please could you share this Price Channel with the shaded channel as in the cream charts on your post?

I would be very pleased to purchase if not public, thank you/

newdigital:
I was because I wanted to have channel to estimate S/L and T/P

I tried to explain to Alex that we must have profit level. But later on I saw that the channel is moving together with the price. Original author's idea was to have stop loss when the price is crossing the indicator's line. But sometimes it does not work. So I was thinking to have the S/L and T/P level as the borders of the channel.

But channel is moving. And the position is opened on the border sometimes.

So we can not use this idea. Anyway all the people tested without this option.

I saw an other indicator which they are using all together but still do not know why. See the images.

As to gbp on h1 so I agree. See image - this iTrend indicator gave us the permission to enter too late.

One this price indicator for the EA is not enough.

I am continuing testing manually using iTrend on M15 timeframe. But we really need to estimate where our profit level will be. Even for manual trading.

zigflip:
New Digital please could you share this Price Channel with the shaded channel as in the cream charts on your post? I would be very pleased to purchase if not public, thank you/

Hi zigflip,

read this page and next one here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178632

Just for information.