Welcome to the MQL4 course - page 12

MetaTrader 4 Course - where is it?

I started reading the welcome to the MT4 course, but couldn't find it after the welcome. Is there a place where I can download the entire course. It looks like a great introductory course.

Thank you for creating the course and for your help!

Thank you!

I just wanted to say thank you very much or the MT4 course. You have a great way of may thinks simple to understand. You are a gifted teacher and writer!

Need A Simple EA Code for automated trading.

HI,

Please help me on EA.

I'm a very new with EA.

I need codes with the below conditions.

1. I need to read bid & ask price from 4 different pairs.

2. When one of the pair price is on my targeted price then it will be buffer and bookmark as book1.

3. Same goes to other 3 pairs. with book2, book3 and book4.

4. When all 4 pairs were fully booked. Then automated short and buy started.

Much appreciate with any help. Please!!

Thanks codersguru. Much appreciated!

Help with a mq4 code

Hi Team, Could someone help with a semi-auto Expert advisor. I will place the trade Buy/Sell and the advisor must stop the trade after X amount of pips profit. and with stop loss. mq4 please. (by me placing the trade I do not need any indicators etc.)

Codersguru contact email?!

Hi!

I know this is not the right place to post it, but i'm trying to find a way to contact Coder's Guru cos i need buy a service that he offers in his website. I tried contact by the site but nobody replied me.

So, anyone know how to contact him?

Thanks.

4 years later

Hi all (future and past)

New to this enviroment, pensioner now and want to learn this MQL4

Hope I will understand the tech side of this

Hyglater

I didn't saw him here since a very long time. Maybe somebody know where is gone ?

Anyway, I had a email address which is different than the one published in his site. I don't know if he still use it. send me a email, I will send it to you

support(at)kandevita(dot)org

Hyglater:
Hi!

I know this is not the right place to post it, but i'm trying to find a way to contact Coder's Guru cos i need buy a service that he offers in his website. I tried contact by the site but nobody replied me.

So, anyone know how to contact him?

Thanks.