Signal systems (ASCTrend and other modification) - page 2

I imagine only now what I am doing:

i am translating the mql4 from russian to english language.

Trend signal system

Trend signal system.

Files:
trend.mq4  4 kb

Has anyone got the AltrTrend_Signal WITH SOUND can you please post it online.

AltrTrend with Signal and Alert

forextrend:
Has anyone got the AltrTrend_Signal WITH SOUND can you please post it online.

Hi,

I have these. I don't remember where they are from. I hope they are what you want. Glad to help.

SHI_SilverTrendsig

Can anyone fix the SHI_SilverTrendsig? The signal keeps appearing at the bar before current bar. I think it's a bug or something. Btw, the signal is very good.

erwinkoe:
Can anyone fix the SHI_SilverTrendsig? The signal keeps appearing at the bar before current bar. I think it's a bug or something. Btw, the signal is very good.

About this indicator please read this thread and this post

Just an example how to use this indicator. As you see from the image the sell signal from SHI_SilverTrendsig. This sell signal came earlier than signal from high_low (zigzag), than two signals from Ichimoku indicator and than Braintrading indicators. The signal from SHI_SilverTrendsig is caming the first. And because of that (because of the first) this signal is very feeble and can be changed anytime on historical data (the same with high_low zigzag).

This sell signal of SHI_SilverTrendsig indicator was moved (see image). So this indicator is changed itself on historial data.

Because it was very strong signal to buy today in the morning and this buy signal was confirmed by all the indicators which you see from the image.

Files:
1_12.gif  28 kb

Sell signal from this indicator was moved once again (look at the image and compare this image with the previous images).

But to see it it was necessary to attach this indicatir to the chart once again.

Files:
2_9.gif  26 kb

It is M15 timeframe.

We got an other sell signal: M15 fractal. Of course it may be changed: this indicator is changed itself as well.

And sell signal of SHI_SilverTrendsig indicator was moved once again.

Price is trying to be reversed.

Still uptrend is going on.

Files:
3_4.gif  26 kb

We got the othet two signals for sell:

- from KijunTenkan+ indicator;

- from Braintrading2sig and Braintrading1sig on the open bar.

All these 2 signals may be changed of course.

So, we have 4 sell signals already.

Still uptread.

Price is trying to be reversed for sell.

Files:
4_4.gif  28 kb