Signal systems (ASCTrend and other modification) - page 6

post the code

asliok:
newdigital, itrend (trend) indicator is very good indicator. but i need an alert for this indicator when they crossed each other. is there an indicator for alert? thanks.

post the code and I will have a look

Here is the indicator:

I need an alert when the lines crossed or cross 0 line. Thanksssssss a lot!

Files:
trend.mq4  4 kb

asliok:
Here is the indicator: I need an alert when the lines crossed or cross 0 line. Thanksssssss a lot!

I need that indicator with alert. That would be helpful.

Thanks increase for your help!

Thanks increase we REALLY need your help!

any good signal indicators?

Hi guys

wondering if u can suggest some good signal indicators that tell you when to buy and sell ex. shi true signal, anything like that or any signal indicator in general...thanks

Alert for ASCTrend

Hi,

Any one have the alert version for this ASCtrend indicators.

Appreciate if you can share the inidcators with me, many thanks.

Oh, sorry I got it myself in the first thread, thanks anyway.

Regards

Files:
asctrend.mq4  4 kb

BykovTrend_Sig_byRenaat indicator is on this post.

Silver Trend indicator

Hi,

Anyone can help to add an email alert for Silver Trend Indicator and after the 1first email, it will change the time frame to have another email alert?

e.g. TF 4H first email and then it change to TF 1H to trigger any email using the silver trend (same indicator) until it has another email alert on TF 4H.

it means the 1H email alert is in the 4H alert looping and the 1H alert is only triggered for the same direction and the 4H alert.

e.g. 4H alert Up, it will find 1H up alert only until it has another 4H down alert.

Regards,

Rapheal

[ASK] Indicator "SilverTrend_Signal"

I'm a beginner in forex and mql4 programming. I have a indicator SilverTrend_Signal (i attach here) and

i want to make an EA from this indicator but i have a problem with this indicator, the signal can change

in the same bar, such as the uptrend signal arrow appear in the chart then can disappear and maybe

change to the downtrend signal arrow in the same bar. Can someone help me to solve this problem?

I use this indicator in M1 time period and EU.

Thankyou very much.

(I'm sorry, my english is not good enough)

Files:

SilverTrend is a repainting indicator, which means the values you see live will probably not show up when you look back on the chart. Your results and use of it might be dramatically different (not in the way you would want).